what would you do if you were head of pokemon ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date

what would you do if you were head of pokemon ?

• Total voters
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
lol i was wondering what would you do if you were the director of pokemon ?
like for thee next pokemon game 0 would you make a new one or would you make another kalos based one ?
or would you make a remake of one of the older generations ?

if it were me ? i would gladly make a remake :p

lol i was wondering what would you do if you were the director of pokemon ?
like for thee next pokemon game 0 would you make a new one or would you make another kalos based one ?
or would you make a remake of one of the older generations ?

if it were me ? i would gladly make a remake :p

Well... If I was the director of GameFreak (the ones who made Pokemon), I would try to indeed plan the 7th Gen (not for now, though xD), and balance the number of events for each country (I'm dreaming!).

As for the regions, we have made a good part of the Japan, New York, and the France, so... What if the next Pokemon game take part in United Kingdom :D?

Well... If I was the director of GameFreak (the ones who made Pokemon), I would try to indeed plan the 7th Gen (not for now, though xD), and balance the number of events for each country (I'm dreaming!).

As for the regions, we have made a good part of the Japan, New York, and the France, so... What if the next Pokemon game take part in United Kingdom :D?
haha lol you know what ? i would place mine in Russia with the mafia gangs and stuff :p that would be a good one eh ? and the will be a team ... mafia ? lol that would be cool if they set it in Russia - i would defiantly get it :p

haha lol you know what ? i would place mine in Russia with the mafia gangs and stuff :p that would be a good one eh ? and the will be a team ... mafia ? lol that would be cool if they set it in Russia - i would defiantly get it :p

Don't forget that they are children playing Pokemon (though the X/Y ones were classified for 7+ (PEGI)), so, putting mafia stuff wouldn't suit a Pokemon game, and I'm not even sure that Nintendo would let this pass at all ! But the idea of the Russia (Like any other region of the world) would be good. Though the interesting to see would be "remixed", that would like doing "virtual tourism" :rotfl: !

Don't forget that they are children playing Pokemon (though the X/Y ones were classified for 7+ (PEGI)), so, putting mafia stuff wouldn't suit a Pokemon game, and I'm not even sure that Nintendo would let this pass at all ! But the idea of the Russia (Like any other region of the world) would be good. Though the interesting to see would be "remixed", that would like doing "virtual tourism" :rotfl: !
haha yeah i didn't forget bro - but i mean like the pokemon gang would represent the mafia - :p they won't be called tha mafia or anything :p and hey - I've seen little kids that have watched PEGI 18 + movies ! §
dang what are parents for ?! :p

haha yeah i didn't forget bro - but i mean like the pokemon gang would represent the mafia - :p they won't be called tha mafia or anything :p and hey - I've seen little kids that have watched PEGI 18 + movies ! §
dang what are parents for ?! :p

In that case, yes, I wonder what are the parents doing... But even if they aren't named mafia; put anything violent in a Pokemon game (that isn't Pokemon-related), and you're good for being censored in many countries. And believe me, Nintendo has censored many times by the past (Even Earthbound had some content that was censored, when they ported the Japanese Version to the USA)!

So, the Russia, it would be ok, but it would be a definite 'No' from Nintendo for the mafia comportment in a Pokemon game.

yeah lol i didnt want any mafia in it but I'm saying the pokemon gangs would be like the mafia :p
no guns ... stolen POKET MONSTERS :p
lol but the scenery and locations would be very nice if they did make it that there :D

I'd continue to make new games, since they draw more interest than a remake of a game you've already played before. I personally would make sure these new games were fleshed out and were jam-packed with content. A game that is made just to sell would be against my motto and would be rejected by me. I would only give the go-ahead to games that truly redefine the series in a positive way.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I would make a remake of a game because I want to revisit old regions in 3D and with better graphics. Also better sound. I would love to revisit Sinnoh in Gen 7. I wonder what it would be called.

Back