What would you do with Mario's powers?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey guys! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! \o/

So today we're gonna be diving back into the world of Super Mario. It's not really much of huge... Well, actually it just might be huge question! :eek: And that is of course: What would you do with Mario's powers?

Now hold on, that doesn't mean the 'power-ups', I mean Mario's basic feats of strength. It's actually more vast than one might think, y'know? :eyes:

First off is the thing Mario's most known for: his jump. That plumber, despite his size ( and weight like most characters point out ) can actually jump pretty high! :artist: Plus, he can walljump and parkour with almost no effort at all!

Next is his strength. Mario's pretty strong on his own, if you haven't noticed. He could lift King Bo-Bomb, swing, and hurl Bowser with no sweat, and his ground pound does so much damage to enemies bigger than that! :p

Also, he knows pyrokenisis. .-. Just throwing that out there, lol.

There's probably even more things he can do as well. If you know, you can point them out in your answer to what you'd do with the Italian Plumber's super powers! :artist:

Reactions: Samster
I wanna be Dr. Mario. All I have to do is put some colorful pills in a bottle and BOOM I just discovered the cure to cancer or just viruses but I'm sure his doctoring skills could do both. It would also be neat to have the NSMB2 powers so I could get rich although it might raise the inflation rate a bit.

Reactions: P2.0
I wanna be Dr. Mario. All I have to do is put some colorful pills in a bottle and BOOM I just discovered the cure to cancer or just viruses but I'm sure his doctoring skills could do both. It would also be neat to have the NSMB2 powers so I could get rich although it might raise the inflation rate a bit.
Omg, that would be a noble cause to be Dr. Mario. :artist: I'd support that any day, helping people with your powers.

All you have to do is spend wisely, and don't go on any huge shopping sprees. :p And DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU HAVE THOSE POWERS! D: Then you'll be living on easy street~ ;)

With so much strength and power, I'd probably just build stuff. I'd make a better Peach's Castle. :cool:

With so much strength and power, I'd probably just build stuff. I'd make a better Peach's Castle. :cool:
Lol, I can imagine Bowser trying to blast through with Bonzai Bills, and just be going: "...Screw it, I'm going home". >:[ :hilarious:

I’d want the Super Mario Maker powers for sure! Imagine just being able to open up a building menu anytime during your daily life, and just spawn a Koopa Troopa or a Lakitu in your world! *^*

You could also make bridges in an instant, and I’m willing to bet you could make some good obstacle courses too. ;P

I’d want the Super Mario Maker powers formsure! Imagine just being able to open up a building menu anytime during your daily life, and just spawn a Koopa Troopa or a Lakitu in your world! *^*

You could also make bridges in an instant, and I’m willing to bet you could make some good obstacle courses too. ;P
I wanna go to your house so I can see all of that take place. *^* I actually never thought of that, I guess the SMM powers would be pretty amazing as well! ...Maybe I can build a new house with them. :hilarious:

Hey guys! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! \o/

So today we're gonna be diving back into the world of Super Mario. It's not really much of huge... Well, actually it just might be huge question! :eek: And that is of course: What would you do with Mario's powers?

Now hold on, that doesn't mean the 'power-ups', I mean Mario's basic feats of strength. It's actually more vast than one might think, y'know? :eyes:

First off is the thing Mario's most known for: his jump. That plumber, despite his size ( and weight like most characters point out ) can actually jump pretty high! :artist: Plus, he can walljump and parkour with almost no effort at all!

Next is his strength. Mario's pretty strong on his own, if you haven't noticed. He could lift King Bo-Bomb, swing, and hurl Bowser with no sweat, and his ground pound does so much damage to enemies bigger than that! :p

Also, he knows pyrokenisis. .-. Just throwing that out there, lol.

There's probably even more things he can do as well. If you know, you can point them out in your answer to what you'd do with the Italian Plumber's super powers! :artist:
With Mario's powers.... I would probably go on adventures a lot, and fight enemies a lot, but Mario is super skilled! He can drive, he can do parkour, he can do pretty much anything! But aside from doing the Mario stuff that Mario does, because he's Mario, I would like to get to know the characters better. I want to talk to Luigi, (as his big bro, he should definitely talk to Luigi, especially when going on adventures) talk to Toads all around town, get to know them. And maybe even talk to Bowser! You know, kind of like a peace talks kinda thing, where the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom kinda work together, and peace can happen and stuff. I mean, Bowser's already GO-KARTING with Mario, so why haven't they talked to him yet???

destroy the world

I would grab a Red Star and start flying around. The power of flight is so cool!

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back