What would you like to see in an updated version of Pedia's theme?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Soon, I'll be working once again on the Ninten Pedia theme.

Some things I'm considering:
  • Menu at the top of the forum list of the forum's index with links to "what's new, etc".
  • Remove "replies" column from thread list (you guys didn't agree with this so it got the AXE | Sky :eyes2: )
  • Make user profile column in threads wider so usernames fit.
  • Modify post nesting style in threads.
  • Fix some backgrounds and text colors that are hard to see that I never got to.
  • Change 404 Not Found Pages to a cute Robit pic.
  • Maybe add a rotation of links to game reviews with their banners on the forum's homepage.
Is there something special you'd like to see? Let me know and I'll add it to the consideration list :kermit:

Reactions: Mizunil, DialgaKid7207 and Deepak
Soon, I'll be working once again on the Ninten Pedia theme.

Some things I'm considering:
  • Menu at the top of the forum list of the forum's index with links to "what's new, etc".
  • Remove "replies" column from thread list (you guys didn't agree with this so it got the AXE | Sky :eyes2: )
  • Make user profile column in threads wider so usernames fit.
  • Modify post nesting style in threads.
  • Fix some backgrounds and text colors that are hard to see that I never got to.
  • Change 404 Not Found Pages to a cute Robit pic.
  • Maybe add a rotation of links to game reviews with their banners on the forum's homepage.
Is there something special you'd like to see? Let me know and I'll add it to the consideration list :kermit:

Maybe a more variety of themes (e.g. one of Xerneas/Yveltal, one of all Smash characters, etc. Just so it's not just dark or light)
The ability to react to conversation messages
That's about all!

Maybe a more variety of themes (e.g. one of Xerneas/Yveltal, one of all Smash characters, etc. Just so it's not just dark or light)
Maintaining multiple themes isn't an easy task. I'm looking for style-related suggestions for the current theme.

Maintaining multiple themes isn't an easy task. I'm looking for style-related suggestions for the current theme.
Oh.

Maybe you could add the mascot of Ninten Pedia somewhere

maybe add a fortnite discussion? ik alot hate it, but theres alot who like it, and i enjoy it. maybe add a fortnite theme to? idk, but i would like to have a fortnite discussion place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back