What you eat food from a sick chef

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So say you go to that nice restaurant, or fast food and while waiting for your food to be made you just beat the chef or waiter coughing like crazy, would you eat the food, maybe ask for a different one or just leave the restaurant to prevent getting sick?

I'd leave the restaurant..

I mean, it's kind of like finding a cockroach in your food lol.

Reactions: Mikaya and AricAttack
I'd leave the restaurant..

I mean, it's kind of like finding a cockroach in your food lol.
Same

Def would not eat it. sounds yucky

Reactions: AricAttack
I would not eat it. It would be disgusting and I wouldn't be able to eat it without feeling grossed out.

I'd ask for a refund and leave quietly.

Seriously though, The chef shouldn't be working in that condition. It could easily spread and affect other customers, Not to mention the reputation of the restaurant. It would be better to rest up at home and have some medicine before returning to the workplace. It's pretty much common sense.

I would probably just quietly leave, lol. There’s no way I’m gonna eat food that’s just been coughed on by a sick person. Tbh, the guy shouldn’t even be working when sick. There’s a thing called a sick day, yknow.

I would probably just quietly leave, lol. There’s no way I’m gonna eat food that’s just been coughed on by a sick person. Tbh, the guy shouldn’t even be working when sick. There’s a thing called a sick day, yknow.
You're right. There is such thing as a sick day. There is also a thing called "I'm sick but I'm gonna go aways to make moneh".

i would leave the restaurant, not because i could become sick ,but because the chef should have the day to recover himself, not to work, the same way i would like that my rigth to not have to work when im sick would be respected

i would leave the restaurant, not because i could become sick ,but because the chef should have the day to recover himself, not to work, the same way i would like that my rigth to not have to work when im sick would be respected
Then that means the chef should just leave the restaurant. There would be the possibility that other customers do not even realize he is sick and then they eat contaminated food.

I would go to the manager/owner and ask why the guy is working in the first place if he's so sick.

You're right. There is such thing as a sick day. There is also a thing called "I'm sick but I'm gonna go aways to make moneh".
This is my life. My customers probably don’t notice? I hope they don’t notice. I need that moneh.

This is my life. My customers probably don’t notice? I hope they don’t notice. I need that moneh.
"Hmm I'm not that sick... And this job gets me lots of moneh so I'm gonna go make some moneh"

Back