• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Have some news! (More like the same,but you tell me what you think now) So I was in Eshop the other day,browsing around for any particularly fun games with my $5.00,and searched "Animal Crossing".I saw Animal Crossing:New Leaf,and some Videos about it.But then,I saw something called 'Animal Crossing:plaza'. 0-0 I didn't see anything else relating to NL,so what the heck is it?? :eek:

Animal Crossing Plaza departs from the traditional gameplay of life simulation and collection, by focusing on a more community-based game. Players play as their Mii characters in an unnamed town's plaza where both villagers and special characters reside.

While in the Plaza, player's can select any Animal Crossing: New Leaf characters to bring up a menu, which allows them to post about the character, see recent posts by other users, or mark the character as a favorite, which allows the player to find and share information about them. Also available to the player is the character's birthday and name. Special characters will talk about upcoming events or their businesses and the services they offer.

Reactions: P2.0
The Plaza is a nifty little tool. At the least, it's fun watching all the little animals run around! 3dsatackman's description of the game is spot on, and it's pretty much literally it's purpose: a community-based game. The simplicity of the app may not interest many, but it's a cute little addition and almost perfect for those big on Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

Reactions: P2.0 and 3dsatackman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back