What's better between Harvest Moon and Rune Factory?

• Thread starter Legends di Angelo
  • Start date

What's better

• Total voters
Legends di Angelo

Legends di Angelo

A Gaming Legend
Towns Folk
which game do you guys prefer. Regular harvest moon or rune factory? I do know rune factory is a fantasy harvest moon.

I like plain ol Harvest Moon I'm a sucker for it. I always wanted to play Rune Factory though

Rune Factory 4 > Any Harvest Moon game (I still like them tho)

RF4 actually keeps me hooked while I just tend to forget about Harvest Moon over time >.< I really like the fantasy flair it adds and the ary style is SO much better imo.

That being said I haven't played the newest Harvest Moon so I could be missing out on something, but if it's like A New Beginning then I'll probably still prefer Rune Factory.

I haven't played a Rune Factory game so I probably shouldn't be speaking on the matter but I personally feel like I would prefer Harvest Moon. I have looked into Rune Factory 4 pretty extensively as I was very interested in purchasing it, however certain things put me off. I think the idea of the game sounds wonderful, but I personally just don't share the same humour as the game and the bachelors threw me off.

I'll just stick to my plain old and relaxing Harvest Moon. :p

I'm considering buying either a Rune Factory game or a Harvest Moon game, so I'll leave a reply here. As of right now I'm a bit more interested in Rune Factory since the setting seems more interesting, but I could be wrong on that.

I like them both o.o
Harvest moon for days I just want to relax and farm and just have fun ..
Cute graphics most of the time ..mild story easy to play most of the time..
(I have Harvest Moon Lost Valley, New Beginning & Tale of two towns)
Rune factory for days I wanna kick some butt and fight while side tracking with some farm maybe small side things..
More realistic less cute graphics, intense story's in my opinion more challenging to play )
(I have Wii Runefactory Tides of Destiny )
Both games are great!

I like both but I can say that I like the idea of ruin factory better cause it has so much going for it. Don't get me wrong harvest moon is cute but after a bit you can get a little bored or side tracked with something else. With ruin factory you don't really have that kind of issues really.

harvestwii.gif 10390156_10152416529743397_2736030581321779477_n.0.jpg download.png The fantasy RPG touch feels like it was dying to be in a Harvest Moon game. Cutscenes, story, dialogue and battling are all new features added to Rune Factory. Want a little bit of everything? Get Rune Factory. I don't have it but I own Hometown Story (made by the creator of Harvest Moon set in the HarvestMoon universe) The Lost Valley (The Harvest Moon series's publisher's own Harvest Moon) and Tree of Tranquility, and I'm getting Rune Factory 4 special and Harvest Moon Trio of Towns.

Attachments

• 10390156_10152416529743397_2736030581321779477_n.0.jpg
    10390156_10152416529743397_2736030581321779477_n.0.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
  • download.png
    download.png
    13 KB · Views: 0
I haven't tried both of them yet, I might give Rune Factory 4 a whirl when I have the money though.
I have, like, £5 right now.

Back