What's it like??

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Is Rune Factory 4 any good? Is it worth getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Time and time again,I've been looking at this game in Eshop.I remember playing Rune Factory:Frontier on Wii,and it was purty good,but I don't know much about this one.This post won't really be as long as some of my own because I don't know much about it,but I'm asking: If anyone's played it,is it worth getting,or not?

I played it but didn't really enjoy it, mostly because it wasn't really my type of game. However, it has tons of positive reviews and good comments. I can confirm that you'll get many hours out of it. I didn't play the game on Wii so I can't compare them.

Reactions: P2.0
@SunnyWindy :Thanks for your opinion! ^-^ I love a good HM/RF game! I've played some in the past,and it's just a relaxing setting for me:Working the farm,taking care of livestock,and making da moolah! ;) :hilarious:

Well, I'm really a Harvest Moon fan, but I didn't really enjoy RF. I still plan to try it on Wii though, it might be different!

The story is really intriguing! I won't spoil,but you'll get into it pretty quick once you start,lol. :) The marriage conditions for me was pretty hard cuz it has more things you have to do before you can actually settle down,lol. :p

For which one are you talking about? There are 2 RF games on Wii if I remember correctly!

Oh,for me,I played Rune Factory:Frontier for Wii. :) I haven't seen the other sadly.

Reactions: 2205
I think that Rf4 is worth getting, Imo! I really like the story and such, but it depends on what type of games you prefer. I honestly fell in love with it once I started playing again, and so did my sister. If you do decide to get it I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my sister did.

@Faith of Spades : :eek: That good huh? Well then,I'll have to seriously consider getting it! (When the price drops. XD ) BTW,is fighting still on there,or not? That's what I liked most about Rune Factory

@Faith of Spades : :eek: That good huh? Well then,I'll have to seriously consider getting it! (When the price drops. XD ) BTW,is fighting still on there,or not? That's what I liked most about Rune Factory
Yes, combat's still there. It's a very important aspect of the game. As I said before, I hope you like it if you do get the chance to grab it :3

Yes, combat's still there. It's a very important aspect of the game. As I said before, I hope you like it if you do get the chance to grab it :3
Awesome.Any game with combat,and I'm sold,lol.Now I can fight for my fam,and bring back moneh! *^* Perfect life,lol. :hilarious: Thanks for your input!

Reactions: spagooti
Back