What's the largest Nintendo Switch game on your SD card?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
On your Nintendo Switch:
Options -> Data Management -> Manage Software

You'll find a list of your Nintendo Switch games and their respective sizes.

Mine is Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster at 26.9 GB. I wonder if anyone has something larger :monkey:

Reactions: SmugWolff
My largest is God Eater 3 at 14.8GB, second largest is Valkyria Chronicles 4 at 12.4GB. Most of my games are small lol

Warframe, hands down. That's a heccin' space-munchin' chonker. .-.

Final Fantasy IX, clocking in at 5 GB.

On your Nintendo Switch:
Options -> Data Management -> Manage Software

You'll find a list of your Nintendo Switch games and their respective sizes.

Mine is Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster at 26.9 GB. I wonder if anyone has something larger :monkey:
Largest so far is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Though I own the game physically, all the DLC, Replays, and Save Data are still pretty large. I play the game a lot and save a lot of Replays, so that makes sense. Second is Cuphead, because I own it digitally. It's my largest digital game so far. Don't play it as much though. Third is Super Mario Odyssey, I did 100% runs on all but one save file, as that's a free spot in case I want to play again, which I usually do. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is also kinda large.

Last edited:
Blazblue crosstag battle at 8.5GB and then Splat2 at 6.1GB. Like all my games are physical so I don't really have any "huge" games.

My largest switch game in super smash bros ultimate at around 13 gb i think. But after apex legends comes out out on the switch, that will be the largest game.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy is 15 GB so my Switch memory is next to full now. Technically it's three games and putting it into perspective it isn't too bad. Maybe I should've waited for a Black Friday sale but I had the funds from previous cards added so I guess I might as well buy another microSD and wait for even better sales in the future as an investment.

Kind of embarrassing compared to everyone elses, but my biggest game is probably Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! I don't play that big of games on the 3DS, and usually play those type of games on PC or Switch. I have about 30 GB in my 3DS, but usually only download smaller games since they end up being cheaper and going on sale more often on the E-Shop.

Back