AC:NH What's the most relaxing part about Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For me, I think it's coming up with layout ideas I want to use for my island and trying to build it up how I want to with terraforming. Love doing that at quiet, cold nights while trying to get lucky with those random shooting stars.

What's the most relaxing part about Animal Crossing: New Horizons to you?

Reactions: Alex.Dips
For me, I think it's coming up with layout ideas I want to use for my island and trying to build it up how I want to with terraforming. Love doing that at quiet, cold nights while trying to get lucky with those random shooting stars.

What's the most relaxing part about Animal Crossing: New Horizons to you?
The fact that you’re not forced to do anything, yeah you still have yo pay off your loan and such, but you get to do it at your own pace, not being forced to do it in 1 day, and stuff like that.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
Literally just chillin' and doing things at my own pace. I really like shopping in the game though to be honest, I love seeing all the different designs. I wish I could get more storage in some way. I end up littering my backyard with items hahaha

Going through and watering my flower gardens, as well as planting them and color blocking sections of my island with flowers. I just love the flowers in the game!

If only real plants were so easy to take care of...

Used to be watering my flowers till I learned watering cans break in this game, fishing was another till I found tat rods can also break now the only thing that is relaxing honestly is decorating or watching the sky or stars listening to in game music. The tools breaking ruined a lot of the game for me.

Back