What's the nerdiest thing you leave by your computer desk?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Saw the question earlier today and I was wondering what you guys leave near your computer desk that's super nerdy, if you do. My desk is boring. I don't have any anime figures, keychains, bobble heads or anything near it.

So yea, what's the nerdiest thing you leave by your computer desk?

uhh, god, where to start. Well my top shelf of my desk is my Wii games, PS2 games, switch games and PC games boxes, infront of them are all my gaming figures and statues (about 25 roughly? Includes some funko pops, totaku figures, special edition figures from games, amiibos, and other misc ones), I also hang my entry lanyards from major events I've been to on the wall next to my desk (so far just casual connect and GDC, but I got wristbands from other events hung around them). Also just got like, a *load* of tech related things. Also a load of stickers stuck to the metal parts of my desk (including toy story 4 ones, which now I think about it, where the hell did I get them from? xD).

Also got some other things like the armband I got last year at the bloodlines 2 reveal (with all the pins I managed to get on it <3), a big foam hand from fallout 76 that I was given as a consolation for playing fallout 76 at an event (along with actually a very nicely made vault boy bobblehead which is also on my desk). Also just got an air plant rocking out in a jar in between my figures and stuff lol

My desk really just reflects myself tbh. A "bit" messy, but filled with the stuff I love since my desk is what I look at for most of the day, so I like it to have things I like on it. If you took one look at this area then you'd be able to very quickly tell what my hobbies are xD

Also, RGB lights ;P Because I couldn't be more of a "gamer" xD

Reactions: Dark Link
I don't leave much by my computer, since it can't play much. At most i'll have a stack of unredeemed PTCGO codes and that'll be it. My desk in my room with my wii is a different story though. I have my wii games, plushes, figures, a lotta pokemon cards, and some stickers.

Back