Three Houses What's the online play portion of Fire Emblem Three Houses?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I was going through the Nintendo eShop to check on my Nintendo Switch Online family plan's expiry date just now and I saw that Fire Emblem Three Houses is supported by Nintnedo Switch Online.

What's included / can be done in the online play portion of the game?

if you have switch onlinte there are some things, but it doesnt have a online mode to battle other players or something like that
you can:
-use a NPC in the monastery to send a copy of one of your units with a item to internet, this unit will sell the unit you gave him to other players,and next week(ingame) you can see how much money you got, also you can play hide and seek with the units of other players
- see some miscellanius rankings in the loading screens like "unit that was deployed most time" "most popular units for tea time " "most popular units to recruit
-in battle there are two extra tipe of tiles, purple and yellow, in the purple ones a lot of enemies died to other players, in the yellow ones are where other players died
if a unit finish the turn in one purple tile, you get a item (mostly rusted weapons but sometimes you will get something good) in the yellow ones, the unit gets extra experience and its possible that the weapon he has equipped will be partially repaired or his/her battalion recovers HP

Back