SSB Whats the story behind super smash bros?

• Thread starter riccool5573
  • Start date

whats the story behind ssb

• well the story is ........

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • idk either

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
riccool5573

riccool5573

GTA/COD god
Towns Folk
It is a question i ask myself a lot. What is the story behind ssb? In fact I don't know so if I have missed some secret story of some sort. Please tell me

All nintendo characters are fighting for who is the best one

That's not what I call a story. I want answers. Why are they fighting? Who controls master hand? What's the purpose of crazy hand? Those are the things that I want to know.

:p master hand is from kirby I am not really sure i think it was nintendo's cleaner take on streetfighter

Well, there's no clear story, unless you count brawl, but there are theories that since the fighters are all figures, it's just a little kid playing with his toy, which is why you fight master hand. There's all sorts of theories like that. If you watch game theory, matpat just made his own guess about the story if you want to give it a look:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Thank you all my answers where answered by matpat.

:p master hand is from kirby I am not really sure i think it was nintendo's cleaner take on streetfighter
It actually made its first appearance in Smash and was added in Kirby afterwards.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
There was really no "Story" behind smash if you exclude Brawl's story mode.

When I watched the video from Gametheory, I was surprised that the creator was having a hard time in his life. I thought the stories in Smash Bros. series was just nonsense, but I understand how the creator feels. I read something from an article (My friend send me the link, but I can't remember where) the creator said he won't be able to make another Super Smash bros game. I feel like Super Smash Bros 3ds/wii U will be the final installment of the series. I'm not sure if it's true, but we'll see

When I watched the video from Gametheory, I was surprised that the creator was having a hard time in his life. I thought the stories in Smash Bros. series was just nonsense, but I understand how the creator feels. I read something from an article (My friend send me the link, but I can't remember where) the creator said he won't be able to make another Super Smash bros game. I feel like Super Smash Bros 3ds/wii U will be the final installment of the series. I'm not sure if it's true, but we'll see
But hey. Thats just a theory. A game theory. Thanks for watching

Reactions: riccool5573 and mistermarioexpert
Back