Whats the worst GameBoy Game you have?

• Thread starter Kilager25
  • Start date
K

Kilager25

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I have a crappy hotwheels game that I think I have lost. I got it when I was very young and I liked it then. whats your worse game you own??

I don't know, but I didn't like the 007, I prefer the N64 game ever!

The first Lord of the Rings game.
I have no idea why anyone would still continue playing that thing after 5 minutes but even if such a persistence soul exists,he would find that you get stuck halfway with no option to proceed.
That game makes LOG1 and Mortal Kombat Advance look like 3DS games.

Probably Tetris. Not the worst game, but I don't really want it on my Game Boy...
(it comes with something like 100 in 1 games, and most games weren't that great).
I prefer games like pokemon, harvest moon etc.

Well I never really had a worst game because I usually bought the good games that I know like Pokemon and all that but the worst game that I played was some fighting game that I don't remember the name but it was just most horrible and the graphics were just insanely horrible as well as the sound and music . Me just looking at such a game really brings back horrible memories of getting it

Well if tell the truth used only have one game only :p pokemon emerald I don't buy anything else because when I was kid I used thought that the nintendo Used make only pokemon game only and also I was crazy and I am crazy about pokemon.

I had a game called Totally Angelica. I was a Rug Rats game... about Angelica >.< It was terrrrible, and really boring. 2/10 IGN :p

LGN-The Amazing Spiderman
That company is known for making horrible video games
Some thing dont work sometimes
Also it has the unfairest Level I have ever seen

The only original gameboy game I have is pokemon gold....so I guess that's my worse :p

One of the worst gba games i had was this monster truck game. It had a career mode, but it was just like the free mode, but with those long passwords to save your progress. It didn't have a storyline and was kinda boring.

Back