What's your aim in life?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Pretty simple question.

I'd like to be an admin/owner/co-owner/super mod/section mod of a very active anime/manga, General discussion or gaming community. With at least 15-20 active members posting daily, achieving at least 100 posts a day. <3

that's not very realistic though. Not a real life thing, but oh well. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
That's really awesome! I bet you can achieve it. :3

My goal in life is simply to be happy. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do for a career yet, but I really want to make sure it's something that I am happy to wake up and do every day before I pick my major. I like to help people, so perhaps a Psychologist or something in the medical field, such as a Surgical Assistant. I also love Meteorology, so maybe I could be a Meteorologist! xD

To live my life the way I want, and not the way other people expect me to.

My aim in life is to live a long and happy life. Career wise, I want to be an archivists for a museum, company or historical society/ organization. Also, I would like to be there for my family if they need help. I would like to continue to grow as a person but not change who I am.

My aim is to just live happily and do things I really want to do. I guess I'd love to work in the I.T industry, maybe make video games and possibly be a successful youtuber (like Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil). I also want to have a nice large-ish house in a nice area, a nice car and possibly kids so that they can do everything I could never do and I can show them how amazing the world of Nintendo really is (I sound like one of those evil failed masterminds with that last part).

I want to lead a respected decent life with a extremely good job (owner of a big company or an engineer), I just want to lead a decent one and that's my aim firstly.

My aim in life is to be happy in whatever I do. I believe in satisfaction more than anything.

Currently my goal is to gain as much knowledge about forum hosting and website development and eventually run my own website. Likely with a specific friend. As for what I want to do for actual profit, well, I want to create content on Youtube.

I'm just trying to live my life the way I enjoy it and I think I've been doing an incredible job of achieving my goals I had set when I was younger.

My aim in life is to be happy and make everyone else happy as well :cat: at the end of my time i want to be able to think back on my life and say yeah, that was one fun life i had. and be able to look back and think. yep i made a difference in this world and was able to make people happy and give them enjoyable lives as well :cat:

Since everyone is posting spiritual/emotional stuff here, I'll say my aim is: Be happy by being kind and generous. Altruism is a good source of happiness :D

As for a job, if there was no hindrance, I'd want to form a band with my best friends and make us the best band ever with lots of screaming fans. As it is, I'm going to end up a doctor.

My aim in life is to become an tech engineer to build new technology that won't kill peoples or reduce on they life time build things that can help in life by certain reason

I want to be a doer and not a dreamer that just let's things happen. I want to avoid being a hypocrite. I want to have individuality. I want to know things no one seems to understand and to define the word purpose by teaching them. I want to make things easier done than said.

Since I was little, I always read books about animals and nature and I still want to become biologist and travel the world to research nature/animals. I know this is going to be hard to achieve and I don't know if this is still my dream when I'm 20, but I'll try my best! I want to see tout le moooooonde! I also love fantasy/games/books/anime, so maybe I can combine it...? I sure hope so! :p

Back