Mario Kart What's your current set-up?

• Thread starter RedmondG
  • Start date
RedmondG

RedmondG

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Has anyone found a good set-up they like yet with some good Kart/Bike combinations. I seem to be using Metal Mario, Lemmy and Shy Guy a hell of a lot and that's in no particular order!

Usually with the 'Comet Bike' and 'Crimson Slim Wheels'. Gliders I switch depending on who's the character, for example, a Bowser Glider with Lemmy.

This set-up seems to be working great for me online.

Who do you use the most? and with what?

In Mario Kart 7, Koopa Troopa in the Soda Jet with Red Monster wheels and a Parafoil.

Has anyone found a good set-up they like yet with some good Kart/Bike combinations. I seem to be using Metal Mario, Lemmy and Shy Guy a hell of a lot and that's in no particular order!

Usually with the 'Comet Bike' and 'Crimson Slim Wheels'. Gliders I switch depending on who's the character, for example, a Bowser Glider with Lemmy.

This set-up seems to be working great for me online.

Who do you use the most? and with what?

In Mario Kart 7: Metal Mario with the Standard Kart I think it's called? and a Parafoil.

In Mario Kart 8 I use the Mario with a MKTV Parafoil thing, the Standard I think and the Slick Wheels, it does pretty well on online (when my internet does not crash).

In Mario Kart 8 I use my Mii with the Gold Standard, Azure Roller tires, and either the MKTV Parafoil or the Bowser Kite.

Mario Kart 8 I use Metal Mario, Jet Bike, Roller Wheels, and the Super Glider!

In MarioKart 7

I use Sodajet + Wooden Wheels + ParaGlider (for handling) or
B Dasher + Slick Wheels/Standard Weels + Paraglider (for speed)

Back