Whats your favorite month of the year and why?

• Thread starter Necromancer540
  • Start date
Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Whats your favorite month of the year and why?

July because that's when I get to see my family.

August because it's the time when mostly everyone is on vacation.

Reactions: 532
December, I love the Christmas jitters, and all the yummy food that is being served to celebrate the holiday.

Favorite year? I don't have a favorite year.

December, I love the Christmas jitters, and all the yummy food that is being served to celebrate the holiday.

I love that month too. You know why? It's my birthmonth.

Reactions: Reece
Can't decide so I'd say all of them (but February). One wouldn't be complete without the rest.

For me would have to be November because it's my birthday month and its close to Christmas so therefore i would have to pick btw Zelda skyward sword released on my birthday when i was 8

I love that month too. You know why? It's my birthmonth.
Mines too :eek:

August. The temperature is perfect and it's when I spend the most time with my family.

Also, it's my birth month. Not that I really care about that.

I just like the month May, i dont know it seems i relax more and im more happy, i also love the month December because of christmas but there is a lot of stress in that month you know what i mean? :p, also like august to play videogames and be with my family.

November for me :p its my birth month and its the time where the school holidays are starting and the weathers just perfect ! not too hot and not too cold :p

My favorite is October as that is my birthmonth (I'm a Halloween Baby)

June. My birthday is then, so it's an easy choice. Not to mention it's summer then too.

I will choose the same month. Plus my birthday.

I will choose the same month. Plus my birthday.
Sagittarius people are awesome :cool: :love:

As a Virgo a horoscope told me to tell you that today. Can't express much more on this thread.

my favorite month is december cause i love chritsmas

Back