What's your favorite Pokémon Amie Mini Game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Pokémon Amie has three mini-games - Berry Picker, Head It and Tile Puzzle. If you somehow can't remember the games by their names, see the screenshots below (credit: Serebii) :

Berry Picker

berrypicker.jpg

Head It

headit.jpg

Tile Puzzle

tilepuzzle.jpg

To be honest, my favorite is 'Head It'. It's actually something I could play for an hour or two lol. It doesn't get boring and it's a little challenging when you're doing good.

What about you guys? What's your favorite Pokémon Amie mini game and why?

Pokémon Amie has three mini-games - Berry Picker, Head It and Tile Puzzle. If you somehow can't remember the games by their names, see the screenshots below (credit: Serebii) :

Berry Picker

berrypicker.jpg

Head It

headit.jpg

Tile Puzzle

tilepuzzle.jpg

To be honest, my favorite is 'Head It'. It's actually something I could play for an hour or two lol. It doesn't get boring and it's a little challenging when you're doing good.

What about you guys? What's your favorite Pokémon Amie mini game and why?
I like the minigame Tile Puzzle , it's really easy and fun but the awesome thing is that seeing your pokemon move while trying to form the actual picture of it , berry picker too it is a way of improving your reaction ting. W/ head it.

My favorite Pokemon Amie mini-game is 'Head-It ' , because it's not boring at all, and it's very challenging, especially when you make a stupid mistake and you lose, I always find myself trying to beat my highscore, I did like 'Berry Picker' but it get's really boring after a while, once you get the "Magnificent Berry Master" title it becomes to easy, and I think it's to time consuming, while in Head-It, I actually get lost in the game, not knowing how much time has past.

My favorite Pokemon mini game would be the one where you use your Pokemon to headbutt those falling balls, it's really fun and also challenging at the same time.

Definitely tile puzzle, though head it is kinda fun.

Yeah, my favorite is Head-it. Berry Picker is fun too, though.

My favorite has to be Berry Picker, I don't know why I like it exactly it just appeals to me more than any one of the other Pokemon Amie games... Tile Puzzle kind of seems boring though.

Mine is Head-it because it's probably the easiest one for me to do, and I particularly enjoy the Unlimited Mode for it. On the other hand, for me Berry Picker can get a bit annoying at times but Tile Puzzle is probably my second pick.

I enjoy trying to get high scores in Head-it's Unlimited Mode. Can't say I really care much for the other two minigames. o3o

I don't really like fast pace minigames that require 100% of your concentration. My laziness aside, I do like the head-it game, I got the maximum score and got premium Pokepuffs :D

my favorite is the tile puzzle because i find it really easy and always looking to improve my time - i also like head it but i kinda think its a little too hard - once i was just about to head it but the thing just doesn't head !!

My favorite is the head it mini game, its more faster than the others and is fun, it most stressful to, the berry picker mini game is ok nothing special , and the tile puzzle it just wastes the 3ds battery life because to me lol

Head it Always 999 really fun LOL

Head it is Easy for me. Berry Picker is all around medium difficulty for me and Tile Puzzle always feels a little hard (on Infinite but if there were 2-piecers added I would have a very hard time). I guess I like Berry Picker the best.

Back