AC:NH What's your favorite section of the Museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Museum is split into three sections in Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
  • Bug
  • Fossil
  • Fish
Which is your favorite out of the three and why?

I gotta be honest here, I am quite new to the series, actually ACNH is my first Animal crossing game ever. That aside, I must say that I got really thrilled by visiting my museum cause I've frankly never expected it to be so pollished. The fish section rocks!! I love checking in every five days or so that I got a new bunch of fish donated, it's really great to see all those fish swimming in the pools. That said, I should also admit that I am a long dinosaur fan, so I have to go for the bony section of the museum, the way they are displayed just makes you feel as if you were there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the bug section is just so polished in this game! The butterfly room especially is super neat. When I went in there I was completely hyped; it's one of the most gorgeous things! I'm usually not a big fan of the bug spaces too, but there's no part of that design that's lacking.

The fish and bones rooms also got a super nice upgrade, but I think the bug section is just too polished to where the other's can't compete.

I really like all of them.

I like the insect section of the museum because it reminds me of butterfly exhibits I’ve visited before. The fossils section is great too, with how it tells a story about evolution through each successive room by way of the color-coded lines connecting species through those rooms. The fish section is fantastic aquarium setup. As good as any actual aquarium I’ve visited in real life.

The fossils section is pretty interesting imo, plus you get to see the actual skeleton of what said dinosaur/ancient creature looks like is really cool!

• Fossil because this time around everything seems so well done, detailed & these fossils are huge! Going In feels so immersive I actually want to fill up everything doesn’t feel like a point less chore before going in it was laid out so boring, but this is like a museum big & amazing I love seeing my fossils grow & get body’s & heads!

Back