What's your favorite set of dual blades?

• Thread starter DarkRiolu264
  • Start date
DarkRiolu264

DarkRiolu264

Rathian Assassin
Towns Folk
Mine is the Golem Maneaters (final form of chansaw dual blade class) what's yours?

same as you :mad:

I used a dual blades hunter in the MHU4 demo once,she was fast and had some wicked moves plus she could go into a mode in which she could move faster and thus delivering ore damage to the enemies.Since MHU4 the demo was my first time playing with a dual blades hunter I will have to say her.

I guess I'll go with the Agnaktor Inferno. It looks cool with that black stuff on it and is actually useful.

spectral demolishers all the way!
I used a dual blades hunter in the MHU4 demo once,she was fast and had some wicked moves plus she could go into a mode in which she could move faster and thus delivering ore damage to the enemies.Since MHU4 the demo was my first time playing with a dual blades hunter I will have to say her.
here's a link to the wiki page for the dual blades she uses;)
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Jaws_Creeper_(MH4)

MH3U-Dual_Blades_Render_006.png
demolition blades (dios) with dios armor only :cool:

Me likey the Snow Slicers, because I had to farm a Lagombi to get them, and I LOVE fighting Lagombi.

Festive Hail Storm, easily.

Having paralysis on dual blades is really great, given the amount of hits they can do if they're given a chance while in demon mode. But these also have an element to them, so you've got something to fall back on once its been paralyzed.

Back