What's your favorite Soundtrack in Pokémon XY ?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
My favorite is the Pokemon League Theme, kinda curious what yours is.

elite4.jpg

Reactions: Reece
My favorite song...
The trade-evolution melody XD

The 2nd gym leader (also music 4 for Wi-Fi multiplayer battles) :

Grant.png

Deferentially the gym battle music. It just sounds really awesome. I wish that you get to hear the music more often in the game. (If you don 't use the internet battle feature that much)

My favorite is the Pokemon League Theme, kinda curious what yours is.

elite4.jpg
My favorite soundtracks in pokemon are 1- the pokemon medley
2- when your fighting mewtwo the epic song battle lol :)

#7 when battling (Xerneas/Yveltal theme)
and Unwavering Emotions

The elitle 4,pokemon gym leaders,almost evert kind of soundtrack out there that is pokemon i like they all seem very cool in there own way if you like it

Definitely Snowbelle town's theme. It's so different from all the other Pokémon themes and I love the piano sound :)

And my other tracks I'd like to add to that list. The Jubilife City theme for it's neat feel to it (like you're at a fancy restaurant), and the Kanto Legendary theme for it's old/new school vibe.

I can't choose between the champion's battle theme and Gym leader battle they both are awesome, and also santalune city have a really good music to it too bad it's shorter than the other cities's !

i have to agree its battling the gym leaders and hall of fame :p the gym leaders battles are always fast paced and i love the one in black and white 2 its very cool and full of rock - makes you feel like winning :p

My two favorites would have to be the bicycle theme and the boutique theme. Both are so addicting and so catchy, I just have to keep listening to them. I didn't think much of the E4 or Champion theme this time around. My favorite Champion theme still has to be SoulSilver's (mainly because I challenged him so many times, it's been engraved in my brain).

The gym leader theme by far. It's unconventional for gym leader themes but it just sounds so cool. Elite 4 theme takes 2nd place because it's almost as intense.

Also, yay 100 posts! (party)

Reactions: Moon Rain and Marc
Back