What's your favourite 3DS soundtrack?

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
Which 3DS game do you think has the greatest soundtrack?
Mine would probably be Kid Icarus Uprising. That game's soundtrack was consistently awesome, with some specific pieces that still run in my head. Shovel Knight would be a close second.

Kind of a difficult decision. A lot of 3DS games I've played have good soundtracks, but quite sadly I've never really come across one that was a real earworm and made me look up the music online. I suppose AiRace Xeno would have won if I liked techno music, but I despise it.

Wait a minute. :eek:

PROJECT X ZONE! How could I forget? It had the music of all the games the characters came from - there were so many pieces I recognized and it was so satisfying. Yes sir, Project X Zone has the best 3DS soundtrack :D Liberation Maiden is a close second.

Shin Megami Tensei IV. Still the best 3DS music - industrial, dark - well...something you wouldn't find in most fantasy RPG. "Tokyo overworld theme" is something that makes you calm after fighting bosses. It's peaceful and refreshing.

Fire Emblem: Awakening would be the second. Though it has fantasy-themed music we could find in most RPG, it suits the game well. My favorite is "Conquest/Conquest Ablaze" and "[Id] - Hope."

Etrian Odyssey IV would be my third favorite. Yuzo Koshiro is a genius. The battle theme (i forget the title, something "is my pillar" is all that I can recall), and "Radiant of Ruins" take my heart away.

I really like the soundtracks for A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Back