Splatoon 2 What's your Favourite Stage?

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Simple question: What's your favourite splatoon 2 stage?

Mine personally is Starfish mainstage. It's the first stage I ever played splatoon on (during the pre-release cake vs ice cream splatfest). I like it because it's really small and easy to get in the action on, suiting my aggressive playstyle. Generally I like the smaller stages as there is a lot more action meaning a lot more splats in a match.

List of stages for reference: https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Stage Scroll to the splatoon 2 section for the switch, or if you don't have one, say one from the Splatoon 1 section.

Mine would be Starfish Mainstage. And no, it’s not because Marina performs there. :redpanda:

If not that, then Shifty Station. It’s a balanced stage that’s fun and quirky in its own way. Also, it’s a Splatfest exclusive, making it one of the harder ones to play.

Reactions: Arshan
Wahoo world, Because I like theme parks in real life. The general layout is pretty neat. This is probably the only Spla2n stage I enjoy playing on, Whether it's turf or ranked. What's not to love about a theme park? :eyes2:

I wanna lowkey ride on a rollercoaster on this stage, haha!

Reactions: Arshan
It depends on the mode.

I like Manta mario and ancho-v games for rainaker due to how fast you can get a win on those stages.

For clam blitz, I like kelp dome. I'm not sure why. I just like the layout of it.

For splat zones, I like Humpback pump track because I can stand below the hill and ink the zone safely.

For tower control, I don't really mind the map.

For turf war, I like walleye warehouse because it's really small and you get a lot of action happening in the middle. And I also like moray towers because it's super fun jumping from the tall heights.

Back