What's your highest score for Turf War so far in Splatoon?

• Thread starter ChewyPucc
  • Start date
ChewyPucc

ChewyPucc

Yet so Sleepy...
Towns Folk
So what's your score yet in Turf War? Mines is 1827pt, I forgot how many kills and deaths I got, (Should have taken a screenshot e.e). Maybe we can do a leader board if we get enough people?

1287 is my high score it was 6 kills 2 deaths I think but I am not exactly sure

About 1200p.
Aeroblast RG all day.

Reactions: PigMayor
If you mean in percent, my team once got 71.x percent.
If you mean personal score, about 1400p.

Aeroblast RG^

Completed with a aerospray rg, my team lost and i got 1500 points. Beat that.

Completed with a aerospray rg, my team lost and i got 1500 points. Beat that.
I recently got back into the erospray RG, and as usual my team did nothing, so I got ~1680, because Turf War is child's play compared to Ranked. It's how I got my Smokin' Vibe for #TeamToad in camp miiverse :p

So what's your score yet in Turf War? Mines is 1827pt, I forgot how many kills and deaths I got, (Should have taken a screenshot e.e). Maybe we can do a leader board if we get enough people?
My highest score in turf war was 1520 points (kinda almost impossible), i did the most kills and the most are turfed with splattershot.JR and never died once during the match with that amount, i manage to level up faster than my friends and my god ranked battles are hard to get all the exp since is a all or nothing kind of game for the most part, now there's 2 modes and now i think regular battle needs a new mode to make it even.

Back