Gen 6 what's your least favorite starter?

• Thread starter Braydon5523
  • Start date

Least favorite starter?

• Total voters
Braydon5523

Braydon5523

The Eevee Trainer
Towns Folk
Okay guys, what's your least favorite pokemon starter from gen 6 (Kalos)?

Forgive me, i forgot the name of the grass starter....

My least favorite is the grass starter. :D

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
For me it's all about the design of a pokemon, so when I say I don't like it, it means he's least attractive in my opinion. For me, there belongs chespin, quiladin and chesnaught. I really don't like them as so I never choose them. Maybe they are good in battles but I like good looking pokemon better so Fennekin of Froakie are good way to go :p

For me it's all about the design of a pokemon, so when I say I don't like it, it means he's least attractive in my opinion. For me, there belongs chespin, quiladin and chesnaught. I really don't like them as so I never choose them. Maybe they are good in battles but I like good looking pokemon better so Fennekin of Froakie are good way to go :p

Yeah, it's the same with me sometimes. Sometimes i pick underused starters, like Bulbasaur.

Definitely Chespin, I'm not a huge fan of grass type Pokemon. Though I do like the design, I think it's cute :3

Unfortunately, I voted for chespin as my least favorite... Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with grass types, and chespin has pretty good moves AND super cute, but his last evolution stage is kinda weird looking, and im not really a fan of it... Sorry Chespin...

I'd have to give that title to Chespin. Not in terms of appearance, or moveset but by final forms. I just like Fennekin and Froakie's last forms more.

I love how Chespin's name isn't even used. Just "the grass type starter in Gen 6". :hilarious: In all honesty.. I like all 3. But I would have to list them from 1st to 3rd. I've never really like Chespin's design.

1st) Froakie
2nd) Fennekin
3rd) Chespin

But maybe I'll have to use one someday to get a better grasp on it. That's what happen with Tepig. :p

Reactions: Ali Younus
I thought fenniken was cute but its final stage just made me uncomfortable I cant explain it so fenniken is my least favourite.
Froakie is my favourite because its a ninja and I just like frogs(I even got a plushie of it because I thought it was so cute).
The only reason I like chespin is because i got its second form in a wonderlocke called "armoderpillo" and it was the mvp of my team.

Mine would have to be chespin. I just love the fennekin design for pokemon x and y on top of that it's off the top adorable, it's also one of my favorite animal's, I also love the fire types a lot. Froakie would have to be my second favorite of the bunch just because of the typing, so that leaves chespin last.

I don't like chespin because it's design is not very good when he evolves. I am also not a fan of grass type starters and I usually choose fire type. Chespin is cute I like it but I just don't like his final evolution. I think he is also not good in battles or maybe he is good in battles I have never used it.

My least favorite is Chespin. I don't know if its just the fact that I never choose the grass starter, or if I just don't like him. I think hes a bit under-powered, and annoying to use. He faints too easily in my opinion, and his stats are not very good for a grass type starter. And the HM's that he can learn are not used as much through the game as one of the others. Frokie is the best starter in every way. :p He has the best speed and Sp. attack, and he looks awesome as a shiny.

I chose Chespin because it's design is iffy while I normally don't use the grass type starters (bulbasaur is an exception.) Chespin can be a decent pokemon though from the times I've used it. But I'm also a meh competitive battler.

Okay guys, what's your least favorite pokemon starter from gen 6 (Kalos)?

Forgive me, i forgot the name of the grass starter....

My least favorite is the grass starter. :D
its Chespin

From Gen 6? They were all really cool, but I guess mine would be Chespin. Though my least favorite starter is Tepig on gen 4.
(not relevant, but I just had my mouse sitting on the Fonts button, and it says Font Family! XD That's cute.)

Back