Splatoon 2 What's your Salmon Run rank?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I made a thread for rank battle ranks so why not for salmon run too?

I'm a professional rank with a 330 score. My Switch died when I was playing my last game (which would have been a certain win because it was the last couple of seconds of wave 3 and we passed our quota) so I lost 20 points.

What about you guys? :eyes:

I think im right below profreshinal because i did a losing streak one time and haven’t played much of it since i have had my focus on ranked

I just got to 220 today but It was so much work. :cry:

Profreshional (300) at the moment. I think my highest was 550 or so. I don't even know how some players reach 999. That's pure dedication right there. If I was available for an entire rotation with a decent weapon set I could possibly make it.

Hoping to get to 400, though. At least the game saves your progress (Milestones - 100, 200, 300, 400).

Reactions: Marc and MidnitJess
I'm always at Professional level I think the highest I ever gotten was around 320. Salmon Run is easily my favorite new thing added to the game, I just haven't been playing it as much lately due to other games.

Reactions: Mikaya
I'm at profrosh 100 I think. Maybe 200. I don't play a ton of salmon run though so it's not very high. I usually just get the monthly gear and am done.

Back