Whats your typical amount of homework?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
My typical amount is usually... A lot... I usually get around 2.5- 3 hours of homework each day, its really horrible, I have to wake up early sometimes to finish it. How much time do you spend on homework? It sure does suck, even though it helps you, it takes away a lot of time!

I usually get none. In a senior and teachers are like "Screw it, y'all won't do it anyways" unless you're in AP or Dual Credit courses :p

So far I've gotten a surprisingly small amount of homework. My German teacher "doesn't believe in giving out homework" and my calculus teacher doesn't force us to do the homework until we actually understand it. Surprisingly most of my homework has come from psychology, which is supposed to be a relatively easy AP class.

I get an essay every lesson in IT so that's three a week from them. Plus occasional homework in Economics, Business and Media plus I have to allocate time to reading ahead and revising.

It's, like, the width of the great wall of china and the height of Mt. Everest. :p

That's what it feels like at least. My school ends a little sooner than most schools, so all of the teachers take advantage of the sheer fact and give out homework like Halloween candy. The core classes I take (Honors English 4 and Honors Statistics) give out homework on the daily, but my Web Developement class doesn't give as much homework since assignments take all week to complete.

I'm currently at university and most classes are once a week, so we get a full project to complete every week. It may not sound too bad, but if you consider that all the classes are ten-twelve every semester, it piles up real quick! Plus we get some even bigger projects to complete throughout the entire semester (eg:last semester I made an amplifier from scratch). Despite all that, most are easy and sometimes fun to do. However, some are really difficult and annoying (especially the one in Physics!)!

I'm currently in college, and across 30 units we have per week, it's usually just 2-3 assignments weekly, but depending on the subject, towards the midterm or final exams we're given projects that if worked on fora typical amount would take around 2-3 weeks to complete. Our assignments are usually from Math Analysis, Political Science or Technical Writing, which honestly aren't too bad, but the projects we get from Object Oriented Programming and Analysis of Algorithms are hellish to be frank. XD

My typical amount is usually... A lot... I usually get around 2.5- 3 hours of homework each day, its really horrible, I have to wake up early sometimes to finish it. How much time do you spend on homework? It sure does suck, even though it helps you, it takes away a lot of time!
PFF A.P. usually 5+ hours

Simple answer: More than I need...Or want

My amount of homework is rather fluctuating >.< Sometimes I get a bunch of projects + homework and especially group works. And on other times it's just maybe one project and other small tasks. It's usually around the mid-semester where they give out so much homework ;-; not to mention tests and quizzes to study for.

Depends. If I understand everything and have time to do homework, it's done before I get home. Unless we have a reading assignment. But what would expect being a sophomore in high school. Oih can't wait till finals.

Hmm....Since I actually pay attention in class and I get my work done and turned in, I rarely have homework at all. I mean, if I don't finish the homework that's assigned in class, but if I do, I don't really have homework. Unless it's like, really important homework, or if it's hard, I take it home, or I just get help. (or cheat:locktopic: I'm)

My typical amount is about 4 pieces a week. One big project and a couple quick math sheets or write up a story type homework. I can manage this amount of work just fine the only problem is depending on what I'm doing for the project and the time of year I panic. A lot. I have 4 days, all of which I'm busy to complete an english project of creating a new board game on crime. I know what I'm doing but its soooooo time consuming!

Well,
I get 2 essay papers a week for literature, which doesn't sound like much until you are almost always forced to do it on the last day. Oh and He makes us read around 40 pages for each assignment.
Bad luck to me because i have an art elective because i didn't take it last year, and my art teacher doesn't know how to teach.
At the beginning of the year she tells us that most of the art projects would be done in class and we would rarely have to take it home unless we needed to change something. We ended up taking every project home at least twice and did only about 20 percent of each in class.
Science hw is the one hw i like because this semester i had computer science, and you say i have no life all you want but i finished the httml&css course in one day (all the unpaid stuff), and it only took me about 2 and a half hours. (About an hour in class). So i'm not having science hw for about another week.
History is just to actively read a 6-10 Page article and prepare for our every day debate in class (it would be the best class if i could bring myself to do that hw. I do'nt know why i don't do it)
Trig hw is always a math sheet that would take about 10-15 mins if you knew what you were doing the whole time and made no mistake and got everything right the first time. But it sometimes takes twice or three times as long when i have no idea what it's asking or what to do.
Spanish is just a bunch of online activites that take about as long as trig hw.
I don't usually get hw from the minor classes so on a daily average, i get about 3-4 hours of hw, but i do get a respectable amount of breaks now and then.

15 minutes for me. Always finish my algebra 2 homework at school and I just fine edit English papers. Really easy as a freshman

Back