When all 7 people except you disconnect online.

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Have any of you experienced this before. It happens to me every once in a while. You're playing ranked, and then all of a sudden all of the other seven people (the three people on your team and the four people on the other team) disconnect. It's really cool but I don't know why it happens. After all the other people disconnect I just walk around the map and do nothing. What's weird is that during this time, when I step on the tower in tower control, it doesn't want to move; in clam blitz, the clams and footballs are still present but you can't collect them no matter how many times you try to swim/walk/jump through them; in rainmaker, no matter how many times you try to splat the shield of the rainmaker it still won't explode and in splat zones, the game doesn't respond to the fact that you covered all of the splat zones in your ink so your team's counter won't go down. After about a minute of playing by yourself the game will realise something is wrong and disconnect you and you will STILL get a crack on your rank meter even though you were the last (8th) person to disconnect.

I took a few videos of these events by holding the screenshot button in case you're interested in seeing what it looks like.

That usually means that it's you that disconnected, not the other people.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and 28142
That usually means that it's you that disconnected, not the other people.
No, it doesn't mean I disconnected because I'm still playing after all the other people disconnected. If you get disconnected you would be immediately kicked out of the game, you wouldn't still be playing.

No, it doesn't mean I disconnected because I'm still playing after all the other people disconnected. If you get disconnected you would be immediately kicked out of the game, you wouldn't still be playing.
Nah mate, your internet is bad.

That's not how it always works.

The other 7 people are playing their game perfectly fine. It's just you who gets disconnected. I can pretty much confirm this as a league player when my friends say I'm the only person who gets dropped.

Reactions: Jisenku, Kitsune_Sakura64, 28142 and 1 other person
But then why does the game let me play by myself when I get disconnected instead of just taking me back to the lobby in the game.

But then why does the game let me play by myself when I get disconnected instead of just taking me back to the lobby in the game.
It's probably just a thing, This happens a lot in online games. If you ever played Roblox, you know what I mean (I know, bad example but it was the best thing I could come up with)

It's probably just a thing, This happens a lot in online games. If you ever played Roblox, you know what I mean (I know, bad example but it was the best thing I could come up with)
bLueJ pLaYS rObLoX?

deepak NEcRoPoStED sOmEthInG From 2019?
You have contributed to it too

Back