When do you go back to school?

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
Jack

Jack

♪ I think I'll try defying gravity ♪
Towns Folk
Summer is coming to an end, so when does everybody here go back to school? I personally go back on August 26th, and I'm already getting stressed out, because I know I'm going to die this year, the dreaded junior year x.x

Also, it seems a lot of kids don't return to school until after Labor Day, so I'm sort of jelly of them >.>

I've been on holiday since like the 3rd of June because my GCSE exams ended and I go back on September 3rd, I think. Very long holiday, which was nice, but I don't want to go back x_x

I don't think anybody wants to go to school lol xD
But I be going back to school on the 24th of August, 2nd year at High School, I'm gonna be stressed :p I can just imagine all the homework, classwork, quizzes and tests that I am gonna get x.x not to mention extracurricular activities. But it's manageable :p as long as I do my homework before coming on Pedia :playful:

I go back on the 17th, so I only have 2 weeks before starting my junior year (dun dun Duuuuuuuuuuuun). I'd like to say I won't be coming on pedia because I'm responsible enough to know that I should focus on school more, but we all know that's a lie :3

it starts again on 12th
yay have to see the idots from my class again >_>

Too soon... WAY too soon

I'll start school on September 14th or 15th. I know it'll be hard but I kinda want to start to see my friends again not to see homework agaun though xD

School resumes on September 2nd here. At least, for me. Most of the people will go back to school on August 31, or on September 1st. (The joy of being in my final year at school)

For me it's aug. 26th :(

I go back to school on september 8. Im not very excited because I don't know anyone there. I am going to a new school

7th September

Lucky ducks everywhere

I'm already back in school. But everyday back I see as one day closer to summer :D it might be a while though lol... I'm honestly surprised I'm not loaded down on homework yet... but hey, at least I don't go to school in Japan :p they have school year round m-m

september 9th

We stared August 13

We stared August 13
I don't think I've ever started school that early. :bear: for me it's usually between the 18th - 24th.

Back