When do you think is the next Nintendo Direct?

• Thread starter ZeldaGuy026
  • Start date
ZeldaGuy026

ZeldaGuy026

Worse than Togashi
Towns Folk
It's been a while since the last Nintendo Direct, and we are all missing new information from Nintendo.
With all these stuff to be given further information, like Splatoon (before its release in May, IDK we should get some gameplay), maybe a new game announcement and mainly, Zelda U, which they might leave most information for E3, but I think they should uncover it a bit more.
I think one might be announced in April, what do you think?
And which games or fearures do you think they'll show?

I think they might show some good Splatoon things and videos because the hype for the game is just getting more and more so definitlely this game first since the Zelda U doesn't have any exact date but it would still be awesome to learn more about this upcoming game :D

I personally want more information on the Zelda U :cat:

I think they might show some good Splatoon things and videos because the hype for the game is just getting more and more so definitlely this game first since the Zelda U doesn't have any exact date but it would still be awesome to learn more about this upcoming game :D

I personally want more information on the Zelda U :cat:
My heart right now is just like "Zelda U! Zelda U! Zelda U! KYAAAAA!" exactly like that

My heart right now is just like "Zelda U! Zelda U! Zelda U! KYAAAAA!" exactly like that
Unfortunately it was confirmed they won't be showing off Zelda U just yet. Curious what else they have though, hopefully gameplay of the new starfox that was confirmed last year. A new metroid would be amazing, hope the next one's like Prime.

What I would hope for is another game based on an anime like One Piece UWR. That game was awesome on the 3ds. The game should probably be an actual Naruto or DBZ game, which means no spinoff games. Just an actual story.

It's been a while since the last Nintendo Direct, and we are all missing new information from Nintendo.
With all these stuff to be given further information, like Splatoon (before its release in May, IDK we should get some gameplay), maybe a new game announcement and mainly, Zelda U, which they might leave most information for E3, but I think they should uncover it a bit more.
I think one might be announced in April, what do you think?
And which games or fearures do you think they'll show?
I think there maybe one in april if so i cant wait! i watched the last one while i was eating breakfest...maybe they will announce the new amiibo hookup there making for the 3ds?

I think april 10th when xeno comes out. In it i would love to see more info on fea and rodea the sky soldier and maybe mewtwo tpo if it isnt already out yet

What I would hope for is another game based on an anime like One Piece UWR. That game was awesome on the 3ds. The game should probably be an actual Naruto or DBZ game, which means no spinoff games. Just an actual story.
DBZ on the Wii U would be awesome s2

I think there maybe one in april if so i cant wait! i watched the last one while i was eating breakfest...maybe they will announce the new amiibo hookup there making for the 3ds?
Maybe they'll announce that they'll finally help shops/markets doing some restock on some of them and break the speculation ?
(Because really, most of the clerks I have talked to told me they would have restock at the end of March on most of the Amiibos you can't find, yet you don't find them even nowadays). As for the potential NFC-to-IR, I hope it won't cost too much, or I'll totally skip it and keep using my WiiU.

This aside, hopefully, April will be a good month to have a Nintendo Direct. At least, that's what I hope.

I think it will be after e3. I don`t think they have so much more information to share other that Splatoon and Mario maker. Since Zelda U possibly won`t be shown (they didn`t say anything about Nintendo Direct), I personally hope to see some more information on Starfox, since we don`t know anything about it yet.

In a few weeks time, probably give us more info about Splatoon, Mario Maker, Devil's Third and Yoshi's Woolly World, probably more release dates for Wii U. Add to that a surprise or two and maybe a small sneak peek at Star Fox just before E3. As for 3DS, a new original surprise along with a remake (probably the rumoured Paper Mario 3D remake) and I would be quite happy.

I think it will be after e3. I don`t think they have so much more information to share other that Splatoon and Mario maker. Since Zelda U possibly won`t be shown (they didn`t say anything about Nintendo Direct), I personally hope to see some more information on Starfox, since we don`t know anything about it yet.
If there is a Nintendo Direct before E3, Zelda U will definetively not be shown. Now, if it after the E3...

In a few weeks time, probably give us more info about Splatoon, Mario Maker, Devil's Third and Yoshi's Woolly World, probably more release dates for Wii U. Add to that a surprise or two and maybe a small sneak peek at Star Fox just before E3. As for 3DS, a new original surprise along with a remake (probably the rumoured Paper Mario 3D remake) and I would be quite happy.
Now THAT would be awesome :D

I think there will be one early-to-mid April, giving us a Splatoon release date, a more exact Mario Maker release date, more Xenoblade information(do we have a release date for that yet?), annouce a few smaller shop titles, annouce another 3ds title, and maybe annouce another game like Pokemon Shuffle.

I hope they will be brining up Mewtwo if he already hasn't been released or annouced his release date by then. I want to have all 50 characters, use Mewtwo once, then never use him again, just like Megaman and Olimar. Then I want to show him off to my friends who don't have the game so I can rub it in...but I digress. I want mewtwo annoucement (assuming he hasn't been already), and more news on the fire emblem game. They haven't shown us anything since that trailer, and im so hyped!!!

Hopefully if anything a Zelda U announcement I cant wait I got the game informer and thats when I earned it was going to happen but when?? when will the next Hero of the Goddess awaken?? I like the Zelda games and really if I'm waiting for anything from Nintendo Direct it has to be Zelda U. I mean what else is there to look forward to?XD:p

Hopefully if anything a Zelda U announcement I cant wait I got the game informer and thats when I earned it was going to happen but when?? when will the next Hero of the Goddess awaken?? I like the Zelda games and really if I'm waiting for anything from Nintendo Direct it has to be Zelda U. I mean what else is there to look forward to?XD:p
i don't think they are showing it to soon because of the delay, but who knows... XP

Back