When do you think it will release and what I think of the nx?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date

What do you prefer for the nx to be released?

• Total voters
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Trust me, I am no fan of the nx. Lets hope ot release late 2017 or beginning 2018. The wii u still has a lot to go, a new 3d mario game is needed, metroid, and other 1st party games are needed. E3 2015 better have some good announcements for the wii u. I bought a wii u in december 2015, we need more games. The ps5 will release in 2019, considering that, the nx should release in 2018 in my opinion. Even if it releases, I know here will hopefully be plenty of content for the wii u. I say 2018(late) because when technology changes a lot, nintendo can make a more powerful console and make more games for the wii u. Plus, if the nx releases later and tech advances, it can be really powerful. Lots of wanted 1st party games are missing for the wii u still, it has an awesome library though but still, a few more games will satisfy evreyone, you agree with me?

I think it might come out in the middle of 2016. The nx sounds very cool and I would really want to get it.

I think that the Nintendo NX will most likely be released for 2018 because it is only little information that they gave us and all that was said that it was a console in the making , I can also understand your point . I believe that there might be some more games for the Wii U and the 3ds , knowing that they are working on the Zelda U surely there will be more games until then :p

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I think that the Nintendo NX will most likely be released for 2018 because it is only little information that they gave us and all that was said that it was a console in the making , I can also understand your point . I believe that there might be some more games for the Wii U and the 3ds , knowing that they are working on the Zelda U surely there will be more games until then :p
Agreed:)

In honesty, i think the NX console is Nintendo's ticket out of the failure of sales from the Wii U, with no offence, Nintendo just did not market the Wii U in the right way, (only to be saved marginally by a few good games such as SSB4, MK8 etc) which was a factor to the cause of this, as well as major companies not creating triple A games titles for the Wii U.
Personally, i think that they have announced it so early as a way to say that the Wii U did not do as well as they had expected, and that they need to move away from it as soon as possible, so that they can get back on track to being a more successful company( not saying they aren't successful of course, but they could be in a much better position than they are currently). They haven't released any details as of yet, but we can only assume that since they announced the console as a whole, we can infer that they are going to give the Wii U a minimal retail-span of 5 or 6 years( a goodish length of time for the amount you paid for, any less and it would be seen a rip off by Nintendo by the public), and the NX will probably be released in 2017 or 2018. What kind of Console the NX will be still remains unknown, whether it be a home console, a portable console, possibly a tablet of sorts or an Oculus Rift type piece of hardware would be cool, who knows, only time will tell :)

i really don't know when this thing will realeasd but hopefully it should not replace any of nintendo console but i guess it might get launched around in early 2018 . i wish that my predection came true

anytime between 2017 and 2018 we should be able to say hello to the NX console according to my prediction. NX will most likely be home console according to me, but a handheld has a similar possibility if you think of it.

Has that changed yet? :p
Nope. That totally changed. :p I am totally interested of what it can be now.

Reactions: 423
Nope. That totally changed. :p I am totally interested of what it can be now.
Yep, same! This will likely be even more-so once more official info is given to us.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Yep, same! This will likely be even more-so once more official info is given to us.
Agreed. All current "sources" are rumors are currently fake. We can finally get some real information at this years E3. Well, gotta wait till June.

Agreed. All current "sources" are rumors are currently fake. We can finally get some real information at this years E3. Well, gotta wait till June.
The suspense continues :p

I wasn't a fan of the NX when it was first brought up, but now I actually seem kinda interested as to what it could become XD
I still anticipate a 2018 release date because I still feel like the Wii U should be able to live a good life, and perhaps get a few more hype racking titles and hopefully go out with a bang somehow. And if the Wii U is gonna end with a bang, then the NX should start with one, with launch titles that'll make everyone want to buy it on the spot! Now that it's 2016 I can't wait for more information as to what this little thing has in store for us :p

I'm calling winter/spring 2017. More So around March 10th because, #MarioDay lol

Around summer 2017, please. Thank you, Nintendo. Because of summer vacation and parents buy kids stuff for good grades.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Around summer 2017, please. Thank you, Nintendo. Because of summer vacation and parents buy kids stuff for good grades.
I don't think they'll hold out that long but I don't have a problem with waiting longer if they need to polish a few things. Sure I'll be disappointed that it didn't release when I wanted it to but I'll still buy it

I honestly think a possible 2016 Christmas release could happen and I think the release will be no later then 2017 Christmas time.

I don't see any more huge titles releasing or the Wii U (besides Zelda U,) and I think Nintendo is ready to wrap up the Wii U. I don't see why they'd wait till 2018-2019 to release the console. I believe Nintendo is ready to get some money from a new console. I mean, even if Nintendo randomly announced a huge game for the Wii U in the summer of 2016 it probably wouldn't prevent the NX from releasing later that year or 2017.

I bet we'll get something about the NX this year for sure, and hopefully a few games releasing with the console.

I'm really excited for this console, especially since Nintendo is saying it's going to have really good hardware. I'm ready to move on from the "Wii" era and make a new console. I just hope they make some amazing Monster Hunter, Zelda, Xenoblade, and maybe a new Metriod game for the console :p

Still, we don't know much about the console, so everything I said about release dates & stuff could be false.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I honestly think a possible 2016 Christmas release could happen and I think the release will be no later then 2017 Christmas time.

I don't see any more huge titles releasing or the Wii U (besides Zelda U,) and I think Nintendo is ready to wrap up the Wii U. I don't see why they'd wait till 2018-2019 to release the console. I believe Nintendo is ready to get some money from a new console. I mean, even if Nintendo randomly announced a huge game for the Wii U in the summer of 2016 it probably wouldn't prevent the NX from releasing later that year or 2017.

I bet we'll get something about the NX this year for sure, and hopefully a few games releasing with the console.

I'm really excited for this console, especially since Nintendo is saying it's going to have really good hardware. I'm ready to move on from the "Wii" era and make a new console. I just hope they make some amazing Monster Hunter, Zelda, Xenoblade, and maybe a new Metriod game for the console :p

Still, we don't know much about the console, so everything I said about release dates & stuff could be false.
I agree with everything except the Christmas release. I still believe even if they release it around the time of Black Friday/Christmas, people will still be upset that they just bought the Wii u, and now a new system is released. However, if it did come out that time I wouldn't mind asking my parents to buy me it

Back