When does Flipnote studio 3d come to Europe and is it the same as its DSi version?

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
When does flip note studio come out for Europe in the united kingdom for the 3ds and is it the same as the old version for normal Dsi. Or can you do more things. How can you share your creations and drawings and get other peoples and will it have Streetpas and Spotpas. Is it free

When does flip note studio come out for Europe in the united kingdom for the 3ds and is it the same as the old version for normal Dsi. Or can you do more things. How can you share your creations and drawings and get other peoples and will it have Streetpas and Spotpas. Is it free

We don't know, except for the fact that we're (still) not getting it any time soon, unlike NA and JP. As far as I've heard though, it is an improved version, so, it'll have more features. As for SpotPass/StreetPass features, I think they'll be exploited as well, but I don't really know how. And yes, it'll be free if you make an account on the New Club Nintendo.

In another words, we're not getting it until September, if we're lucky, because Nintendo of Europe is still stuck at the Stone Age when it comes to bringing NA/JP games and apps here.

The Flipnote Studios 3ds is not exactly similar to the Dsi version . It now actually has some different features now like different colors , layers of 3d , etc.

It's been announced that there will be no online sharing , well for the free CN flipnote that we get :
The Club Nintendo version of Flipnote Studio 3D limits the sharing of Flipnotes to local wireless between 3DS systems, though users may still export their creations to SD cards and download Flipnotes from the DSi version
here on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipnote_Studio_3D

It might come later for the EU users . . . sadly :(

Flipnote Studio 3D is being released in Australia when the new Nintendo loyalty programme is being released (which should be later this year). Users who sign up to the programme during the launch phase will get Flipnote for free. This might be the same in Europe as well?

*2nd paragraph*

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.27.37 pm.png

possibly, I hope so cause i'm in the uk, which in game regions is in europe

Flipnote Studio 3D is being released in Australia when the new Nintendo loyalty programme is being released (which should be later this year). Users who sign up to the programme during the launch phase will get Flipnote for free. This might be the same in Europe as well?

*2nd paragraph*

View attachment 4701
That's nice, but I still don't get why such a big delay for European users. Even if we could take translations and stuff like that, it still makes no sense.

That's nice, but I still don't get why such a big delay for European users. Even if we could take translations and stuff like that, it still makes no sense.

Australia is the same region as Europe and we always get stuff last :cry:

Australia is the same region as Europe and we always get stuff last :cry:

I know. It's because you guys also use PAL video format, it seems. (Apparently, it's one of the excuses Nintendo gave to a reporter investigating the big delays between NA, EU and AU releases)

wait flipmode for Nintendo has come out I thought it was what I thought it was gone but I guess it came back

Back