When will Club Nintendo Europe get its game rewards?

• Thread starter TvSonic Serbia
  • Start date
T

TvSonic Serbia

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Does anyone know will we get 3DS and Wii game on Club Nintendo Europe before it's over?!Its not fair,people in US are getting all of those amazing games,I have a lot of coins,and I want to spend them,but in EU we dont have them at all!

Its sad i don't live in the US but i do have a NA 3ds i suppose when the new rewards programs which is replacing Club Nintendo might have the rewards for different regions and how many coins do you have on CN?

show me pic of your sccore i might be willing to trade pc for a code on CN

Does anyone know will we get 3DS and Wii game on Club Nintendo Europe before it's over?!Its not fair,people in US are getting all of those amazing games,I have a lot of coins,and I want to spend them,but in EU we dont have them at all!

Probably never. NoE always sucked when it comes to game rewards (heck, we don't even have Flipnote 3D while NA has it!), and since they're always aiming big when it comes to stupidity, well, I guess you and I can stop dreaming.

To quote a reader's comment (surely an EU guy as well) on a Kotaku article:
At Nintendo of Europe, we continue to challenge ourselves to completely out do stupid. We see stupid & say to ourselves... "WE CAN DO BETTER!"

I feel bad for the people in Europe . Why is Nintendo not even bothering to give them something ? I would find it bad for Nintendo to completely forget about their customers in Europe . I hope that soon the better will come for you guys :( and hopefully you can spend those Club Nintendo coins on something when they supposedly might bring . I know that feeling of being neglected but to me this is complete nonsense :punch: . Just have to resist , but it is hard seeing NA getting all these stuff though...

Reactions: Mikaya and D4rkDragon
I feel bad for the people in Europe . Why is Nintendo not even bothering to give them something ? I would find it bad for Nintendo to completely forget about their customers in Europe . I hope that soon the better will come for you guys :( and hopefully you can spend those Club Nintendo coins on something when they supposedly might bring . I know that feeling of being neglected but to me this is complete nonsense :punch: . Just have to resist , but it is hard seeing NA getting all these stuff though...

As I might have said before, I guess we're starting to get adapted to NoE's terrible policies... At first we were supposed to get Nintendo TVii, but they gave up because of laziness (so, the icon is still present on European Wii U systems, but has no use), then, after let's say 2003-2004, the CN of Europe started becoming sucky, with uninteresting rewards and way too expensive stuff, and as again, NoE's basic "We see stupid... But we can do even better to become even more stupid!" policies came back, but with games this time (remember how most of the Wii's line-up games were delayed here, including SSBB's ultra-long delay? Well, thanks for nothing, NoE).

I admit it, as far NoE hates Europe, I hate them even more when they deliberately screw up with us. And I bet the case's the same, or should I say worse, in Australia. And apparently, looking around the web gave me an answer: It's because we use the PAL format on our screens.

So, to get back to thread, let's say that I bet that most, if not all of us Europeans are used to see NA and Japan get all the good stuff while we get nothing interesting (and before anybody says "Yup, but N3DS", I'd love to give it you NA guys for your CN with no problem!)

PS: That said, don't get the wrong idea: I love Nintendo games. It's NoE the problem.

show me pic of your sccore i might be willing to trade pc for a code on CN
American codes dont work on EU 3DS consoles

Bumping Thread,
Club Nintendo for EU have recently added some games for the Wii U and 3DS onto the CN Rewards pages, so you could get some old games that were transferred to newer consoles from there instead of buying them with cash from the E-Shop, there are also some newer games and you can also get the new Mario Kart 8 add-on DLC pack 1 from there too, which is a nice feature,
On top of that you can also buy soundtracks for Super Mario 3D world and Kirby Triple Deluxe, a Mario Kart 8 Folder/Bookmark set, Some 8bit Festive Mario Wrapping paper, some Digital wallpapers (e.g. Yoshi, Pikmin etc), Super Mario Foam Walls and some other odd bits and pieces, which are all quite expensive excluding the Digital Wallpapers... But in Comparison to the USA's CN, our CN rewards seem like what you would get out of a dumpster dive that had already been plundered hundreds of times before you get a chance at looting it xD, although, it wont matter within the coming months as Club Nintendo is shutting down right?

Back