Where did you get your first Magikarp?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Magikarp is a peculiar Pokemon with some benefits... Ok there're none anyyways, dunno why, but I always seem to have a magikarp in my boxes in my Pokemon games but I sometimes don't remember getting one lol
Anyways, the first Magikarp I got was from that cheatin' Magikarp salesman back in Red lol

I got mine for 5oo Pokedollars from the salesman too. It's funny he came to Unova too as a reference. Magikarp is everywhere (but Orre).

My leaf Green Magikarp is still with me lol LG->Emerald->Diamond->Platinum->Black->Black 2->X lol

From that Magikarp salesman in Unova

I love how you expect us to remember something so specific.

I think my first was the cheating salesman from my LeafGreen, kind of like you.

Mine was from that wonderful gentleman in the Pokemon Center in Gold Version. I paid him 500 PokeDollars and he gave me my little baby. I kept him on my team for the entire game.

I don't remember paying one pokedallar for a fish lol :oops: I think I caught mine after using an old fishing rod to encounter it. That fish put up a good fight with its one splash move but in the end I was victorious, :headphone:

Cheating salesman in FRLG, which is funny since I've never really caught Magikarp. Eventually I lost my Fire Red so I bought one from the guy in Unova, which still exists to this day in my Y. Unless I've lost it, like I always do...

I also got my magicarp from Black, but I have a Barbados in my hall of fame!

Gyarados not Barbados

I got my first Magikarp while using the old rod in Fire red, I think. I didn't actually know about the salesman until I saw someone let's play Pokémon Red. :p

I probably fished mine out with the Old Rod. I remember there was a small pool next to your house in one of the games. I also remember Pokemon Diamond had a Resort Area where you could catch a Level 100 Magikarp. I never got that one though.

i got my first one from a guy in a hotel in one of the Y towns i cant remember what his name was but he was/is a hiker

Back