Where did you get your Wii and Wii U?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I got mine at Circuit City. December 07' Woke up at 2 in the morning to wait in line to get it

I still haven't got a Wii U, but I'll probably order it off Newegg.com

I think I got it from GAME or somewhere similar.

I don't have a Wii U yet.

I got mine at Circuit City. December 07' Woke up at 2 in the morning to wait in line to get it

I still haven't got a Wii U, but I'll probably order it off Newegg.com
Same ^^

I'm pretty sure I got my Wii from WalMart about two years ago. Waited for the price to drop quite a bit :p

never got a Wii, but I plan to get my Wii U from Gamestop.

I'm not quite sure where my Wii came from, as it was given to me as a gift. That said, my Wii U was purchased from Future Shop. (The Canadian equivalent of Best Buy)

Both from Best Buy. I do like to purchase my consoles from there since there is one right down the road from me; makes for an easy return for any issues.

I have both but I have no idea where they came from. I just got the Wii U as a gift this past Christmas. The same thing with the Wii, although, I can't remember if I got it at Christmas or for my birthday. Either way, it was still a gift.

We (as in, my family) had the Wii pre-ordered from Myer because it came with a bunch of coupons whereas no where else really offered anything. We got it at launch but weren't allowed to play it until Christmas (as it was a Christmas gift). :p

As for Wii U, I bought it on launch day from JB HiFi during my lunch break at work. No pre-order, just walked in and got one.

I've got my Wii from Walmart at a low price since i pick the game a lot of days after it's release,since it's for my cousin and my house is almost the same distance we play together and the Wii U i didn't buy it yet.

Wii number 1 (launch, my brother bought it with me): Walmart
Wii number 2 (red Mario edition, got for Christmas): Sears
Wii number 3: (black model that doesn't play GC games): Target

I got my Wii U at a bookstore owned by Books-a-Million called 2nd and Charles.

Back