Where do you get your stocks/images from

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
where do you get your stocks/images from to use for your graphics? do you use renders? I know one site which is named Planet Renders, but I think you need to be a member. So much easier to use renders then normal stock.

Mostly zerochan danbooru and occasionally pixiv.
I don't know when the last time I used a render was.
If I need a render for some effects I usually just render it myself.

I know one site which is named Planet Renders, but I think you need to be a member.
You can download content as a guest. I've read comments that the site is down for a majority of the time though (that was something I heard years ago). I just visited it seconds ago and it worked for me.

To answer the question, I mostly just search for "keyword render" on Google Images. Normally I find some interesting stuff and I only use it for personal use so I don't think anyone would have a problem with it.

Besides that, I think I've used StockFreeImages.com or one of those websites which lets you download one image for free.

For icons, I use (names of the websites are listed below) :
  • Icon Finder
  • Find Icons
  • Icon Archive (rarely)

There are some nice websites for certain renders, for example Football Renders for when I'm making a football signature. WWE have a few renders of each superstar on their website, which is pretty cool too for making those signatures - also hundreds of images of the wrestlers in action. Then for anything else, I'll just google it.

http://www.renders-graphics.com/

i go here maining for renders. if i cant find something i might try planetrenders.net and no you dont have to be a member.
i also try deviantart.com but read the conitions sometimes the artist doesnt like you using their stuff. i get my stocks from everywhere that i am allowed to take .
effects c4d and many other things come from packs i get from friends and deviantart.com

Back