Where do you watch Anime?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Where do you watch Anime? I usually watch it on YouTube or http://www.animetoon.tv/ but there are only 4 anime i watch so i don't usually have to look long to find them :p

I download my Anime, and watch it on my bed, on my big screen tv in 720/1080 p

best way to watch Anime :p

I have roku on my tv so I try to watch it in crunchyroll because it is the one with the highest quality and I can watch it while resting on my sofa :p. But there's always that one anime that I have to go back to my iPad to watch became I can't find it anywhere else (cough cough zankou no terror) and then I usually go to anime waffles

I watch it while laying in bed on my laptop OR rarely via my Wii U.

I just Google whatever I want or *cough* download it *cough*.

Or have someone on here give me a good site.

Crunchyroll is good.

On my laptop from my laptop's hard disk. I download it because I don't like the unreliability of online anime sites. Also because it's of better quality and once it's downloaded you don't have to wait for the buffering >.<

i watch anime on iphone on youtube

I use Anilinkz. My friend recommended it to me and I really like it.
Fast upload with so many anime to select from (though I only watches a few)

I watch anime using a type of black magic called the Internet.

I usually watch them on Youtube, but I haven't watched any in quite a while.

On my laptop from my laptop's hard disk. I download it because I don't like the unreliability of online anime sites. Also because it's of better quality and once it's downloaded you don't have to wait for the buffering >.<

Yeah, I feel the exact same way about online anime sites, Spinnerweb.

I watch anime using a type of black magic called the Internet.

Very interesting, ToxicWolf1132... Tell me more of this magical 'Internet' you speak of.

I usually watch them on youtube

or animeboy.org :)

Most of the anime I watch is off of Netflix, I also use YouTube if the anime I want to see isn't on Netflix. And hopefully if the Nintendo Anime Channel gets a port to the Americas, I'll be using that too :D

Back