Where does Breathe of Wind take place in the timeline?

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
Is it a prequel or sequel.We dont know much,but people have already began speculating,my thoughts from seeing it at E3(its still a demo so it may not stay the same)but the area looked like grassland,just miles and miles of open field.Therfore,i think it is a prequel,because of the again,miles and miles of open field it seems like its somewhere between skyward sword or ocarina of time.Then again its just speculation so dont come spreading hate here because thats not what this is for.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
Nintendo won't say where it takes place until it's released. We can only make theories at this time.
My theory is that this is a prequel to Wind Waker. Reason being is that I assume that this land is Wind Waker's Hyrule, before it was flooded. I also believe the Koroks are back because this could be where they all lived, before moving to Forest Haven because of the flood. There could be thousands of them throughout the land and the few we see at Forest Haven are probably the only surviving Koroks of the flood. So, we might get an explanation as to why Hyrule was flooded.

I hope it's a sequel I really want the story to continue! what happened to navi? did link ever find her? what was the happy mask salesman's purpose? is shulk Zelda or a different person? is the sonic legend of Zelda dlc canon? there are so many questions i have! >.<

I hope it's a sequel I really want the story to continue! what happened to navi? did link ever find her? what was the happy mask salesman's purpose? is shulk Zelda or a different person? is the sonic legend of Zelda dlc canon? there are so many questions i have! >.<
what dlc? which game?

I thought it was Breath of the Wild?

Reactions: Blue Knight and 28142
Unknown atm, but there are heavy hints that lead to BotW taking place after the Imprisoning War, either before or after AlttP.

It will probably take place in the failed hero time line or will take place after the events of skyward sword

Well, now that the game is released, I can tell you that it take place more than 10,000 years after Ocarina...so...we know that much. As for an actual timeline placement, however, it seems to blend all three timelines into one, kind of like some sort of re-bridging after the split in Ocarina.

Back