Where should I preorder SSB 3D?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
I want to know which store will have SSB 3D the soonest (which would probably be october 2nd) i'm thinking maybe I should preorder from best buy but I want to know your guys opinion on it. I remember preordering The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword from best buy and they had wonderful service and it came quickly anyways, what do you guys think?

I'm not sure about pre-ordering since I've only done it once, but I would recommend getting it on the eShop if you want it the second it releases. If you prefer to have a physical cartridge though, Gamestop usually calls you the day the game releases and keeps it reserved for you until you come in to pick it up.

Reactions: zekiebouy
I'm not sure about pre-ordering since I've only done it once, but I would recommend getting it on the eShop if you want it the second it releases. If you prefer to have a physical cartridge though, Gamestop usually calls you the day the game releases and keeps it reserved for you until you come in to pick it up.
Thanks for the info :") I've been considering just downloading it from the eshop the second it comes out for sure! just not sure if i want a physical cartridge or not... What do you prefer downloaded or physical games? And i'll definitely consider gamestop if I choose physical over downloaded, i've never bought any games from gamestop before (usually just bestbuy I use or buy them from ebay...) But i'll figure out what i'll do when the time comes ;)

I prefer Physical games because in case I lose my 3DS, all my games are still with me. I'm also worried that my digital games will somehow get corrupted. I have a couple digital games and I like how convenient it is to turn on the 3DS and have the game sitting there for you to play. Both have pros and cons, and in the end it's really up to you.

So far i'm agreeing with you on all of what your saying, I also prefer physical game (pretty much because thats all i've ever used...) and sure you could lose your 3DS but it but wouldn't it be easier to lose your game cartridge rather than your 3DS? Because I lost OoT 3D for like A LONG TIME and I practically DIED, no joke ;P Anyways I have like a little less than 2 months to decide so i've got tons of time to make up my mind :) gonna be a great game either way i'd say! SOOOOOO excited!!

Back