Where to get a cheaper($30-$50 less) wii u?

• Thread starter superpokemonbros
  • Start date
superpokemonbros

superpokemonbros

Towns Folk
Towns Folk
My sister and I were thinking about getting a Wii u and split the money.
But, the one thing we don't like about it is the price. So I'm wondering if anyone on 3ds pedia has any suggestions on where to get a Wii u at least $30 off?
Thanks in advance!

Since I got my Wii U I've pretty much stopped paying attention to sales, however one place I can recommend checking out CAG (abbrv. because of language I guess, something like that). It's basically a general hub of everything gaming deals so I'm sure you'll find something for Wii U sooner or later.

Sorry for no direct links to a place selling Wii U's for cheap but I hope that helps.

Reactions: superpokemonbros
Since I got my Wii U I've pretty much stopped paying attention to sales, however one place I can recommend checking out CAG (abbrv. because of language I guess, something like that). It's basically a general hub of everything gaming deals so I'm sure you'll find something for Wii U sooner or later.

Sorry for no direct links to a place selling Wii U's for cheap but I hope that helps.
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod560316

Theres this, which is 225, and has Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land
Thank you!

You might be able to find a used one on amazon

Its quite easy to look into different websites that often have video game consoles so that should work to search up a few sites as well as on Amazon and eBay are good choices to search for . Used ones aren't really so bad if you don't mind and they can come in really low unexpected prices so it depends on which type of console you would prefer to buy ( new or old )

Back