Where?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Where do you keep your consoles? What part of your house are they in?

I can't keep mine in one place because I have too many of them. I have the Wii U and the X-Box 350 hooked up to the tv in the living room and the GameCube and Wii are hooked up the tv in my bedroom. So depending on which console I want to play, determines where I'm at in the house.

I have my PS3, PS4 and Wii U hooked up to my 19" TV on my desk in my bedroom. My N64, GameCube, PS2, Xbox 360 and original Wii are all hooked up to my 42" TV that's on my bookcase on the other side of the room. Never play 'em.

My 3DS stays in my cupboard (safe and sound), and my PS3 is currently connected to my living room TV. :)

I keep my consoles in the basement of my house so that my parents don't trip over them and then try to destroy them (because the HATE my video games AND consoles @_@)

My Wii U is connected to my living room TV and my 3DS is normally on some table in the house. My DS Lite doesn't see the light of day for anything (locked up in a drawer somewhere) and I have no clue where my NES is. Chances are it's long gone, :panda:

Reactions: Mikaya
I actually have my Wii U on my sister's room, It was probably due to the reason that the room was originally made for me.
But the my Wii and 3DS XL are kept in my current bedroom. :cool:

My Wii is in my brother's room (so he doesn't come to harass me to play it, and it allows me to use my Xbox 360), my Xbox is in my room (as said there was a few words ago), my 3DS is resting in a dust-free case (so I'm sure that it won't have any dust on it or something that I wouldn't like my 3DS to have), my DS Lite and my PSP rests next to my bed, on the desk generally.

So, everything except my Wii is my room.

I have my PC (laptop) on a cooling pad connected to a bunch of different wires. I keep my 3DS on my desk for the most part. I haven't used the charging cradle since I got my 3DS (so like 2 years now). I often just charge my 3DS while in sleep mode whenever I'm not using it. Having it on keeps me from losing progress in certain games (like Monster Hunter when I'm still on a quest).

In my room on the table,my laptop next to my 3DS

I used to have them in my bedroom, which was the place I had my own tv and sound equipment to play and enjoy my games. I have recently moved to another house alone, and this time my consoles are located in the living room, that is to say, they are there among with the sofas and armchairs just for me to enjoy them whether alone or in company of my friends.

Well I keep my 3ds in many places like in my draw and almost all of the nights when I'm playing my 3ds in bed and I just get tired I leave it in my bed and sleep near to it.When it needs to charge I leave it to charge and in the night I wake up and unplug it.But mostly it is in my draw.

I keep my 3DS XL in my room, I have a shelf connected to my bed and I keep it there along with my games.

We have a den which is upstairs and the Xbox 360 is there along with its games. Our Wii and PlayStation 4 are downstairs in the living room.

I have my PS3, PS4 and Wii U hooked up to my 19" TV on my desk in my bedroom. My N64, GameCube, PS2, Xbox 360 and original Wii are all hooked up to my 42" TV that's on my bookcase on the other side of the room. Never play 'em.

I sound really, really spoiled in this post.

I currently have my PS3, PS4 and Wii U hooked up to the same 19" TV on my desk, though I gave the 42" TV to my brother, so all of those systems are hooked up in my basement.

My 3DS is on a rack in my room that's beside my bed. It's a bit lower than my eye level, so that little kids don't go an try to snag it.
My PS2 is just inside a bunch of bubble wrap, safely stored in my closet. I have my Gamecube and Wii hooked up to the living room TV.

I put my 3ds right under my bed, all the games are carefully stored together in a cupboard :D. My ps2 is not used as much so I put it in a cabinet under my tv shelf without it being hooked to anything. The games are in there with it as well.

I have my PC and PS4 in my home office, and my 3DS is carried over all the house.

My X360 was in the living room for the kinect but I sold it so now there's no more console in the living room, it might... make more space for a Wii U, perhaps? :p

Well I usually keep all my DS 's in one place maybe in the living room so I have the convenience of using them whenever I like to my likings . I don't really mind where the DS 's is as long that I could use them . I don't have any Wii or Xbox or anything that requires the TV because I don't usually play using the Television . Mostly I try to have my DS 's at and in my pocket by my side all the time :)

I keep my Wii in the game room, and it also factions as my GameCube. That is where I also keep all my games (Wii and GameCube, and DS) and controllers for the systems. My 3ds follows me around from my room to the living room, where ever I feeling like playing it. Sometimes I take the wii and plug it into the flatscreen in the living room.

Back