Which 3ds art app is worth using???

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
As a somewhat decent artist, id like to know which 3ds art app would be most beneficial to use. As of now, I have Art Academy, but idk if that is a decent drawing tool. I don't want to limit myself to pencil and paper either, so I thought i'd give this a shot.

Any suggestions?

The ones I have are pretty good , I have 4 . Color 3d , Painting workshop, Art Academy first semester, Comic Workshop 1 and 2 . All of them are good in their own right but if your looking for something that has more tools to work with then Painting workshop , Comic workshop 1 and 2 are good to use. You have a lot more to work with then you do with colors 3d and you can do things a lot freely then art academy. The all have their ups and downs but I enjoy using colors 3d cause the bright colors , the painting workshop and the comic workshops cause much more tools to work with.

Reactions: Starry Windy and Marc
Actually I didn't like Art Academy on 3DS for its incompatibility with Miiverse, but it doesn't matter anymore.
I like Pokémon Art Academy, you have a border pen that is on a different calc thant the rest and can be used to create shadows, but you can une only one coloir at a time (but you can change it anytime), and you have different tools: marker, pencil, paint brush, spray paint and pastel, a smudge stick that is a great tool and the rubber.
drawing-tools-outline-pen.png
drawing-tools-marker.png
drawing-tools-pencil.png
drawing-tools-pastel.png

see this Vulpix ↑? mine is a little different but based on the same lesson:
WVW69kHnh7cUatapm2

and this app, Flipnote Studio, is very cool too and free, it's a 3d animation thing!
https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/47b...9b0fd54dc863a69dcd75571baaa8:reward_list:1:10

Reactions: Starry Windy and Marc
I think Colors! 3D might be great, because I already saw several masterpieces that came from drawing by this app, not to mention you can draw the colors in separate layers which sure can help you a lot. Plus, once you're done, you can relieve the moment you're drawing your masterpieces by watching the replay of it, so it's a nice touch.

Besides of that, I would recommend Pokémon Art Academy as well. Besides from using several tools like Outline Pen or Brushes, there's the undo feature that can be very useful if you wanted to revert some mistakes. Plus, I think it can teach you a thing or two about drawing, especially if it comes to drawing Pokémon.

Reactions: Alegria
Back