AC:HHD Which Amiibo Card did you get in your Retail Copy of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer?

• Thread starter Pepy550
  • Start date
Pepy550

Pepy550

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I got the Saharah card (#013 (Sarah Alcatifa)) in mine when I purchased and opened it around an hour ago.
I'd like to know what you all got in yours!

Funny, I was unpacking my game and was thinking about doing this topic, opened Pedia and saw yours.

I got Saharah as well! I saw someone getting Lyle online before someone thinks it's always the same card :p

Funny, I was unpacking my game and was thinking about doing this topic, opened Pedia and saw yours.

I got Saharah as well! I saw someone getting Lyle online before someone thinks it's always the same card :p

I'd just knew you'd be the first one to reply to my thread! Can't wait to check out our designs through Happy Home Network soon! :playful:

I believe I got Reese, if I remember correctly. Then, after that, I went on a crazy shopping spree and learned Walmart out of every pack they had, lol

I was such an addict. And that’s why I’m $80 poorer from buying amiibo cards all those years ago. Rip me

Back