Which Anime Character Describes You

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
this is not saying who is your favorite character. It means which character best describes your personality. My persona from anime is a tie between Lubbock and Issei. Lubbock is arrogant but also cool under pressure. And issei from Highschool DxD because... Reasons. No Dirty dirty here

I honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my mind that I think describes me. There are so many character but i never thought about who I am, you know :/

Because this seems like an interesting thing, I'm gonna let you or anyone else decide who I might be like!

Here are my traits:
I'm an asian male who is kind of short (5'5''). I'm definitely overweight but I don't look my weight, maybe a bit chubby. I use to play AM football so I do have a decent muscle mass (otherwise, I'd be really fat for my height XD). I have glasses and typical asian hair (the spiky one).
For my personality, I am generally kind of reserve and hold back a lot of my thoughts. I am generally seen as a nice guy but can get really angry when I get past my tolerance point (which imo is pretty high). I use to be a closet otaku since I thought it was seen as a bad thing but now I am much more open about it. I feel like I am a bit awkward when I first talk to people but will get very friendly once you get to know me. I used to have a inferiority complex until I gained a lot more confidence from being around my friends with their support.

Based on this, the first thing I thought of was Kurita from Eyeshield 21, mainly because of football. He is really nice and tries very hard at something but has a weakness in the sport that he thinks drags everyone down (in my case, i think my height does). He can be scary but only when he needs to be and is generally a fun guy.

Sorry this post is long but I thought it'd be interesting this way. Feel free to leave a suggestion for who suits me and I will definitely check it out!

Hmmm I think it's either Yu Narukami or Kirito

I think I would be Ed Elric, he is just like me.
giphy.gif

He's short, he's caring, he would do anything for Alphonse, not to mention he hates being called short and he hates milk!

I'm short (probably shorter than Ed), I'm caring towards my friends and family. I would do anything for my siblings, I don't necessarily hate being called called short but I hate when people assume I'm a little kid based on my height (I remember going to a restaurant on Christmas Morning and this waitress was giving out toys to all the little kids and she gave me one. I'm not complaining but it's annoying :p). I can't stand milk I feel sick just looking at it. I can't drink it with out gagging.

Not to mention we're both missing legs (though I still both my arms):D

Please be warned that the character that I'll mention here will be put on spoilers for reasons.

Sometimes I feel like I was Ken Ichijouji, because I see him as the atoner after realizing all the wrong things he had done as Digimon Emperor/Kaiser, so he tried all his best to redeem himself from the past mistakes. As I was having past mistakes as well, I wanted to atone from it and getting rid of the guilt feelings that come from it ever again, just like him.

An anime character that describes me from what I've seen is Levi from Attack on Titan i keep to myself a lot and barely talk to anyone but my friends. if anyone knows a better character to describe me let me know.

Hmmm I think it's either Yu Narukami or Kirito
Everywhere I look I see kirito, why did episode s 15-22 have to be so bad!?!?!
But I think crona for soul eater.

Back