RMT / Team Help Which Bulky Pokèmon Should I Use?

• Thread starter Kevin Tejera
  • Start date
K

Kevin Tejera

The Monado Boi
Towns Folk
:unsure:I've been thinking lately, and now I want a really bulky Pokèmon in my team. Like 5 of my Pokèmon are just atk and special atk, and my Pokèmon just get killed in about 1-2 hits. Which Pokèmon do you think is really bulky and can help me in my team?

If you want both bulk and a hard hitter, then I suggest Mega Aggron (Physical Attacker and wall), Assault Vest Tyranitar (Physical Attacker and Special wall), Magnezone (Special Attacker, mixed wall), Goodra (Special Attacker and Special wall, can cover Physical hits too with Acid Armor) or, if running a Sandstorm team, Bastiodon (mixed wall, insane Special Defense in Sandstorm and can learn Metal Burst too)!

Reactions: 3905
A good wall in my opinion is snorlax or waillord.

A good wall is entirely dependent on the rest of your team and one is never enough. If ever you end up unable to pick a wall you make one. Anything with defenses greater than 60/60/60 is plausible if played right. Can I ask who you're using in your team, @Kevin Tejera ?

Reactions: Zukrad
That's a Chansey build and despite his bulk, he's still useless without the right support.

I think I only use 1 wall on my entire team since the rest of my pokemon are fast sweepers.
This would be my Mega Aggron, which already has godlike physical attack, it can also tank physical hits like a boss. My Mega Aggron has an EV spread of 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Def, holding Aggronite (of course), with an Impish nature.
My Mega Aggron knows Iron Defense (to boost physical bulk), EQ, Rock Slide, and Ice Punch (to counter fire types). Having this Mega Aggron works well on almost any team with speedy pokemon that has access to Agility and Baton Pass. I hope this set helps ^-^

I think I only use 1 wall on my entire team since the rest of my pokemon are fast sweepers.
This would be my Mega Aggron, which already has godlike physical attack, it can also tank physical hits like a boss. My Mega Aggron has an EV spread of 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Def, holding Aggronite (of course), with an Impish nature.
My Mega Aggron knows Iron Defense (to boost physical bulk), EQ, Rock Slide, and Ice Punch (to counter fire types). Having this Mega Aggron works well on almost any team with speedy pokemon that has access to Agility and Baton Pass. I hope this set helps ^-^
Just a few notes on that strategy. One, if going for a Baton Pass combo, then make sure you have Sturdy as the basic ability to ensure you will survive the switch in! Two, you can go with Adamant nature and just put some of the Attack EVs in either Special Defense or HP! And three, a much better moveset suggestion is Iron Head, Rock Slide, Earthquake and Brick Break / Ice Punch / Avalanche! This way you actually get the Steel type STAB! Also, about the first note I made, regardless of what strategy you are going for, make sure to have Sturdy as the basic ability, both to survive any predicted attacks during switching in and to survive attacks from opposing Pokemon that would normally 1-Hit K.O. even Mega Aggron (eg: Shell Smash Magcargo / Torkoal)!

Back