Which button do you use for Crouching?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
(About Super Mario 64(3DAS)/3D Land/3D World/Odyssey)

I know this is a bit of an odd question, but you have two choices here. ZL or ZR (or something similar). Nintendo recommends you to use ZL most of the time, but ZR is still an option. But which one's your pick?

I'm a ZR guy tbh.

P.S. The only time I think Nintendo recommends requires Crouch on ZR (or um R) is on the Standard/Touch Controls for 64 DS

(About Super Mario 64(3DAS)/3D Land/3D World/Odyssey)

I know this is a bit of an odd question, but you have two choices here. ZL or ZR (or something similar). Nintendo recommends you to use ZL most of the time, but ZR is still an option. But which one's your pick?

I'm a ZR guy tbh.

P.S. The only time I think Nintendo recommends requires Crouch on ZR (or um R) is on the Standard/Touch Controls for 64 DS
I played a game similar to this control, Phantaruk, which is a stealth horror game, but the button to run is ZR, and the button to crouch is ZL. Personally, i like ZL to crouch, but in Warface, i changed the buttons. I changed running to ZL, and crouch was A. so if i had a choice, FPS's would be ZL to run, and A to crouch, i hate clicking the sticks...

I played a game similar to this control, Phantaruk, which is a stealth horror game, but the button to run is ZR, and the button to crouch is ZL. Personally, i like ZL to crouch, but in Warface, i changed the buttons. I changed running to ZL, and crouch was A. so if i had a choice, FPS's would be ZL to run, and A to crouch, i hate clicking the sticks...
Yes. I hate clicking the sticks to do anything. Its crouch in breath if the wild and its run in some games and i dont really like it. I like using the r and l buttons ti crouch rather than the zr and zl.

Back