Which character can land a meteor strike the easiest in Sm4sh?

• Thread starter malakhai123
  • Start date

Which character can land a meteor strike the easiest in Sm4sh?

• Total voters
malakhai123

malakhai123

I just want a switch D':
Towns Folk
Smash_Ball.png

i think dk is the easiest as he has 4 meteor strikes

It would make sense, he's one of the heaviest peeps around.

Forward arial, never forget. Its also a very satisfying meteor. I cannot believe luigi is not a option. His meteor is easily the best in the game. *Down taunts* oops. I did a murder.

Reactions: malakhai123
I would say Donkey Kong has the easiest Meteor Smash. He has like 4 of them and they are pretty easy to hit. I'm also pretty good at landing Mario's Meteor Smash.

i agree

I wholeheartedly agree with your agree... :p :GWowoHehe:

well i whole heartedly agree with your agree to my...im lost now:dead:

well i wholeheartedly agree with your agree to my agree to... Oh whatever. This is offtopic so I'll just add something to the topic...

Don't you hate it when someone meteor smashes you? And don't you love it when someone gets meteor smashed by you?

i agree:cool::cool:

i got a play coin once but then lost it in a bet

Uh thats getting a bit off-topic lol. Keep what you're saying relevent to meteor smashes here :eyes:

ok ok ok

meteor smashing is one thing but then when they taunt on you:pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe:

I'd say Pit, Samus, or Marth but those require precision spacing so I really want to say Duck Hunt Duo and Charizard because I spiked with them the most.

In terms of power, Smash Science already discovered it, if you mean it in a "easiest to land and actually kill with it"

In terms of how easy it is to land, Rob's Dair takes it for me

Yeah the Rob D Air is a really good one. I use it a lot when playing as Rob

Back