Which characters would you hope to be playable in Fire Emblem Warriors 2?

• Thread starter Crowing
  • Start date
Crowing

Crowing

World Ender
Towns Folk
It's been a while since the original Fire Emblem Warriors was released, so it's perhaps more likely they'd male a straight-up sequel at this point rather than adding more DLC to the old one, even if they might be more likely to focus on Hyrule Warriors or another franchise entirely instead.

If they do make a Fire Emblem Warriors 2, who would you hope to be playable? So far we've mostly had lords and fan favourites as playable and little else, the latter typically through DLC rather than the base game. Would you like to see more outside of the current roster? Would Byleth, Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude be a little too generic for a FEW2 roster, would you like to see someone like Catherine or Shamir instead?

How about other games? Perhaps an original character from Fire Emblem Heroes, or a niche character from the older games? Maybe even a character from the three worlds of the original that didn't make it into the final cut?

I was hoping for Inigo, Severa and Owain to be in the original, as well as Jacob and Felicia. I would hope to get them in a sequel but I feel like they'd focus on other games this time around. From Three Houses, the four lords are pretty much a given, so outside of those... I'm not sure, each house has an entire roster of its own to consider, so there are plenty of opportunities, nor do I have any particular favourites I'd hope for.

Going by the recent Choose Your Legends results, maybe Gatekeeper has a chance.

Reactions: phofufury
Back