Which colored Pikmin needs to appear?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
There should be a Black Pikmin that for possessed Pikmin, that'd be cool.

A transparent Pikmin would also be cool to see, maybe it can be a special ability or something.

Green and Orange are the only colors I can think of that would stand out in the crowd. Maybe Pink, but they would need to look different than reds.

There should be a Black Pikmin that for possessed Pikmin, that'd be cool.

A transparent Pikmin would also be cool to see, maybe it can be a special ability or something.

I like the idea of Transparent Pikmin they could probably walk through things...maybe.

I would like to see cyan pikmin and they could be resistant to ice!

RAinbow or transparent

I could see them making some sort of ice type Pikmin that's a light blue.

Green and Orange are the only colors I can think of that would stand out in the crowd. Maybe Pink, but they would need to look different than reds.

There are pink Pikmin, actually.

Reactions: blinboy
I would love to see Rainbow Pikmin. One catch that would be needed, though is that you would need to "expend" 7 Pikmin for creating a single Rainbow Pikmin. These multi-coloured Pikmin would have all the abilities of the regular Pikmin, but they would be less powerful/proficient. Eg: It would take more hits to defeat a Bulborb with Rainbow Pikmin.

It would be fun to have Transparent Pikmin because it would be fun to see what ability they have and it will probably be really cool . And of course when we're talking colors of Pikmin anyone can think of a Rainbow Color Pikmin and that would be really cool . Too bad these Pikmin don't exist even if they would be very cool :)

Back