Which display of smartphones is the best between iPhone 6 or Samsung s5?

• Thread starter faralways
  • Start date
faralways

faralways

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Display

Physical size
IP6 4.7 inches
SSS5 5.1 inches
Resolution
IP6 750 x 1334 pixels
SSS5 1080 x 1920 pixels

Pixel density
IP6 326 ppi
SSS5 432 ppi

Technology
IP6 IPS LCD
SSS5 Super AMOLED
Screen-to-body ratio
IP6 65.71 %
SSS5 69.76 %
Colors
IP6 16 777 216
SSS5 16 777 216
Touchscreen
IP6 Multi-touch
SSS5 Multi-touch
Features
IP6 Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass, Oleophobic coating
SSS5 Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 3)

credit:http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Apple-iPhone-6,Samsung-Galaxy-S5/phones/8346,8202

Thanks for reading!

It still remains expensive for their small differences.
Even a Xperia Z2 can do most of those things, and I think the Z2 supports 4K video (While, I'm not sure, but S5 does only support 2K and 1080p for now). So, honestly, those two probably aren't worth the money Samsung and Apple asks for it.

But, if I definitely had to choose, I think Samsung wins on that point, because seems like it can do more screen-wise and all other points. The iPhone's specs have always been quite low, both screen-wise and tech-wise.

Reactions: faralways
It still remains expensive for their small differences.
Even a Xperia Z2 can do most of those things, and I think the Z2 supports 4K video (While, I'm not sure, but S5 does only support 2K and 1080p for now). So, honestly, those two probably aren't worth the money Samsung and Apple asks for it.

But, if I definitely had to choose, I think Samsung wins on that point, because seems like it can do more screen-wise and all other points. The iPhone's specs have always been quite low, both screen-wise and tech-wise.
Me too

Back