AC:NL Which event did you enjoy the most in 2014?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
In the Animal Crossing franchise, there have been many events throughout the years, and everyone always enjoy these fun activities, but the question is: Which event did you enjoy the most in 2014? Tell me your experience that you had in this certain date! Were you alone? Or with friends? What did you do during this specific day? :3 For example: I reallly loved the Happy New Year countdown..! It's so fun being part of the ones who lived to this day and see a new year arrive into our life, I collected many firework and party poppers to celebrate with my friends...! Ahhh... good times...

animalcrossingnatale.jpg

Yeah, I'll agree with you there. I loved the New Year's event. I love most Animal Crossing events in general though, seeing as how it lets you be celebrate the holidays with your friends in realtime and such. I have been obsessed with AC since the Gamecube one, and they still never fail to amaze me with new content.

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
I would have to say New Years because it's the only holiday I've did on acnl

New years because I bought my 3ds sometime in November and started playing AC:NL in December. Boy, it was fun watching the countdown! The oly midnight in December when I was awake till midnight!!!:)

I enjoyed Halloween the most in ACNL. It was fun figuring out the mask thingy and doing trick or treat. Also, I think the games that the villagers play you with are rigged so that you win. It was frustrating though when I couldn't find jack, cause they all look the same.

My favourite was April Fools Day. I guessed out Blanca each time and oh, SO MANY pics!!! At last I even got Blanca's pic. Yup, my favourite is April Fools day. And it was the beggining of the new session in school. :)

I like the Christmas one. Every year I love acting as Santa in my town :). Makes me feel likes I'm much more than just a mayor. I get most of the presents right most of the time so it increases my friend ship with the villagers a ton

I just got Animal Crossing last week, and so I haven't encountered any events yet, sadly. However, I have a wild imagination, so here goes a list of ideas. That may already be in place..
1. halloween, you can go to the villagers houses and get candy or other goods by Trick of treating.
2. Christmas, where in your house is a tree with random items in gifts under it.
3. April fools, where the ground is littered with pitfall seeds
4. Thanksgiving, where a bunch of people(or animals), presumebly your relatives come and have a feast around the tree and you get a free turkey.

Back